ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: DGM/AGM- Human Resources, RPL
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, procedures and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and implement HR Budget Yearly/Quarterly/ Monthly in line with the business plan.
- Establish Performance Management through KRA & KPI setting according to layer for specific measurement of contribution to the organization.
- Enhance professionalism by providing sufficient training that will be available for all employees and prioritized by needs analysis.
- Establish and maintain HR succession plan and job description for all individuals.
- MBA in Human Resource Management (HRM)
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Development and strategy, Job Analysis & Manpower Planning, KPI, Organization Development/ Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management, Policy Development, Secondary product buy and sell, Talent Acquisition, Training and Development * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Group of Companies, Real Estate
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Should have strong leadership capability, good communication skills & team building efficiency.
- At least 12 years experience of which 3 years in similar position with proven track record in renowned Real Estate companies.
- Most competitive & attractive package in the industry awaiting for the deserving candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 24 Apr 2021 07:24:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!