চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Director
Job description: Job Context
- Location: Bangabandhu Memorial Hospital (BBMH), Foy`s Lake, Khulshi, Chattogram
- Purpose of the Job: Medical Director having good managerial and organizational skills, as well as excellent medical knowledge and training, is responsible for overseeing daily operations of a healthcare facility. His duties include reviewing healthcare laws and regulations to implement in daily practices, monitoring facility or department budgets and developing strategies to improve communication between medical professionals and patients.
- The Medical Director shall oversee the operation and success of medical services, hospital departments, clinical training services and blood banks. Some of his typical daily duties include:
- Managing the budget of BBMH
- Assisting in the training and promotion of the medical staff of BBMH
- Ensuring that the medical staff and facility comply with the BMDC rules, regulations and codes
- Enhancing cooperation between Nurses, Physicians and relevant medical departments
- Evaluating the coordination of the medical team to ensure the success of the institution
- Ensuring that licenses are up to date, thus preventing the prosecution or termination of the hospital’s services to the public
- Evaluating and diffusing any tension that arises in medical units
- Recruiting and managing physicians, nurses, paramedics, and other medical and non-medical staff.
- Examining and coordinating the facility’s activities to guarantee medical quality.
- Assisting with training, continuing education, and promotion of subordinate staff.
- Liaising with medical and non-medical departments and enhancing relationships with vendors.
- Updating, amending, and replacing medical policies with the advice of the medical board and BOD of BBMH.
- Developing cooperation between physicians, paramedics, nurses, and medical departments of BBMH.
- Evaluating and managing any dysfunction of medical units.
- Keeping medical knowledge, experience, and licenses up to date.
- Updating the facilities using latest technologies and modern automated medical equipment.
- MBBS with good academic records and a certification in family medicine, or emergency care, or occupational health.
- Experience Requirements: The incumbent must have at least 8-10 years of experience out of which holding a leadership in Medical Service Administrative role for more than 5 years in the Health Care Industry.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.