এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: District coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- SHIMANTIK is a national NGO since 1979 in Bangladesh. Shimantik is implementing USAID`s MaMoni Maternal and Newborn Care Strengthening Project (MNCSP), funded by USAID and Technical Support by Save the Children International in 3 Districts- Habiganj, Brahmanbaria and Manikgonj. Shimantik is also involved in implementing emergency response to COVID-19 pandemic project under the umbrella of MaMoni MCSP. As part of the COVID-19 Response Project, Shimantik will start implementing on enhanced registration for vaccination in Four new districts (Sylhet, Hobiganj, Netrokona and Noakhali, the districts may change later due to programmatic priority shift). The enhanced registration for vaccination and community-based intervention will work intensively with community health system and community members in order to reduce transmission of the corona virus and thus mitigate the impact on health. To manage a variety of interventions in districts and upazilas, Shimantik looks forward to hire Four District Coordinators who will be responsible to engage with local health officials, plan activities and implement activities through a number of upazila-based Field Coordinators, ensure coordination of activities with relevant stakeholders, prepare budget and check expenses against the budget to ensure value for money, and produce programmatic and financial progress report as per contractual obligations. Shimantik is seeking application from the potential candidate on the following requirements for the position:
- District coordinator (Covid-19 Response Project _ Enhanced Registration for Vaccination
- Duration: 2months (with possibility of extension subject to funding, program needs and performance)
- Job Location: Based in district headquarters with frequent travels
- Planning, implementation, management, supervision of enhance registration intervention.
- Prepare work plan, detailed implementation plan and budget for the assigned district.
- Adopt and use different guidelines approved by GoB and SCI.
- Oversee district and upazila level implementation of interventions.
- Draft request letters and ensure signage by respective stakeholders.
- Organize issue-based meetings with MOH&FW, and LGI at district level.
- Arrange joint visit with district/upazila GoB officials to monitor progress of program activities.
- Ensure the routine MIS and other narrative reports, as required, in time.
- Review of reports and ensure the quality of the data.
- Share the findings and progress with both DGFP and DGHS.
- Ensure to use the data in local level planning and budget implementation.
- Regular field visit to supervise and follow-up activities using checklist as per project guideline.
- Guide supervisees for local resource mobilization.
- Take part in training & orientation of GoB service providers and LGIs.
- Produce regular, periodic or need based field report with proper filing.
- Take part in weekly report writing and share it with the GoB and supervisor.
- MBBS or Masters in Social Science or any discipline.
- MPH will be added value.
- Work with DGHS and UH&FPO will be added extra value.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Two years’ work experience in relevant field with managerial position.
- Minimum one-year field experience in coordination and implementation related project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 05:25:46 GMT