এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Advocacy & Social Accountability Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- The purpose of the Field Advocacy and Social Accountability Coordinator position is to coordinate and support Field Director, oversee, provide leadership, technical guidance, monitor in the integration of advocacy, program accountability standards and approaches into World Vision Bangladesh working area, Special & Grant Funded Projects, advocacy, and campaign promotion within the working location. This position will be mainly responsible for focusing on the overall advocacy initiatives. The key responsibility of this position is to establish and ensure information provision mechanism and feedback & complaint response mechanism effectively within the region in all WVB Programmes and Projects.
- This position will also make sure that all related offices have the right capacity to run advocacy programs with innovation and strong link up with national strategy, aligned with global guidance. This position will maintain a strong collaborative relationship with Policy Makers, Government, local government authorities, media, like-minded organizations, and facilities to ensure good governance through programs and practices at all levels by using local level advocacy tools – Citizen Voice and Action, and track evidence for national influence, dialogue which will ultimately support the effective monitoring and action step for policy implementation and resource tapping.
- Oversee and ensure advocacy and social accountability activities strategically through designing and overseeing the development of a responsive plan & initiatives in consultation with the National office.
- Implement approach/model/tools that contribute to competency development and integration of advocacy which contribute to positive changes among people’s behavior towards ending violence against children and against unjust local and national policies and practices.
- Ensure equipping Field staff, programs/projects, with required skills knowledge tools, and Partners in building capacity to design and implement Advocacy and social accountability initiatives at all level
- To oversight and roll out the Campaign (ITAW) in Field under the guidance in line with National / GC strategy, aligned with SDG’s
- Ensure and roll out of Program Accountability Framework, and CVA at AP level as well as in Special and Grant-funded projects in concern RFO including VDCs.
- Ensure an information flow from field to National Office through a Database with proper documentation of Programme Accountability implementation including best practices.
- Oversight and ensure the process, monitoring the CVA database, analysis and produce necessary reports of Social Accountability component (CVA Approach) of World Vision Bangladesh
- Pro-actively engage with key policymakers, Divisional and District level decision-makers and service providers, Donor, partners, faith leaders, children, youths, and media to enhance World Vision’s credibility and influence changes of policy aligned with technical programs and practice at the Regional Level
- Develop, maintain a sustainable collaboration/network/coalition with agencies, GoB, UN, I/NGOs, Forums, Clusters, Alliances, Policymakers, Policy influencers, local Govt. officials, NGO platforms, CBO, UNDC, VDC, Youth Forum/club/net, Child Forum/club to improve service delivery to ensure child well being.
- Post-Graduation in relevant fields (Social Sciences, Development Studies, Governance and Public Policy, MPH, or Human Rights or International Relations or Political Science, Labor Law, Human Rights, Child Rights.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- Understanding of Programme Accountability Framework and implementation process
- Have strong knowledge on social, economical & political context and dimension
- Proven management and leadership ability
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong analytical and networking skills
- Proven experience as a team player
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated collaboration & team-building skills
- Understand advocacy theory, process, and practice.
- Knowledge of DME theories, systems, processes, methodology, and tools.
- Proven ability to write and produce publications
- At least 5 years’ experience in poverty, justice, and/or rights issues related to policy and advocacy works and Community Accountability, Program Design, and Monitoring/Sector Coordination in a complex, international organization preferably in an NGO context.
- At least 3 years experience in a Leadership position
- Cross-cultural experience
- At least 2-3 years experience in CVA
- Need-based field visit – 40% visit to Field offices and Projects.
Barishal (Barishal Sadar)
Tk. 70000 – 80000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
- Benefits are applicable as per organizational structure and policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 04:31:44 GMT