এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Field Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Based in Sylhet/Moulvibazar and Reports to the Program Operations Director
- Position Overview:
- The Field Manager (FM) is the representative of the Room to Read Bangladesh Field Office in Sylhet. The FM is primarily responsible for leading and managing the field office and its cluster in efficiently and effectively implementing the annual calendar. The position is required to take initiative for project management, improving work approaches, partnerships, selection of projects sites, and contributing to the development and strengthening of CO programs and ensure adequate staff to work at the field level. This position will work to strengthen coordination and collaboration within teams and across all CO program teams, maintain and ensure constructive communication, build team morale within individual teams and within the organization and, contribute to a positive working environment. This position reports to the Program Operations Director and will have various positions reporting to him/her. The Field Manager directly manages the Literacy Program Officer, Program Officer-Girls` Education Program, Admin Associate and Accounts & Finance Associate.
- Lead, coordinate and report the implementation and achievement of the CO’s programs target in their region while ensuring high impact for children and, quality and cost-effectiveness in accordance with the strategy, policies and guideline of RtR.
- Lead the development of field office’s annual and long-term plans, and budgets appropriate to meet the goal and objectives of RtR.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly implementation and budget forecasting.
- Supervise fund disbursement, review and approve the field monthly financial expenses in accordance with financial and purchasing policy/procedures.
- Ensure staff are consistently complying and/or adhering to policies, procedures and guidelines articulated in the CO handbooks, and facilitate the dissemination of information to all staff members to promote transparency.
- Supervise and oversee the work of the field staff and is responsible for optimizing their productivity through effective management and leader techniques; coaching/advising, conduct regular field visits to monitor and verify the programs’ progresses and impact, understand the challenges and needs of stakeholders (RtR’s staff, Social Mobilizers, Literacy Facilitators, communities, children etc..), and the appropriate RtR solutions.
- Support staff in areas of his/her responsibilities through consultation with CO technical team to regularly assess staff capacity building needs that prevent them from fully contributing to the CO’s vision, mission and programs’ objectives.
- Lead and facilitate field staff in bi-weekly or monthly meetings to review progress against plan, to find solutions to problems, share lesson learned, exchange expertise across programs and, to motivate and encourage teamwork.
- Ensure that staff is aware of and understands the programs’ goals/objectives, working approaches/methodology; and have all necessary information related to annual plan, targets, and implementation calendar.
- Coordinate the timely completion of annual planning and ensure the performance management process is well planned and conducted timely for all field staff. This shall include setting performance goals, conducting progress check-ins, providing feedback, conducting year-end appraisal, and recommendation for staff development and career advancement.
- Regular meetings with local government representatives, NGO partners, school administrators and parent groups.
- Obtain necessary approval from local level administrative authorities
- Participate in any other activities, which may be required to fulfill the objectives of the organization.
- Promote and protect the reputation of Room to Read in external settings, ensuring that the organization’s experience and expertise is well communicated and consistently presented, and that we are looked upon as a professional Education organization.
- Liaison with NGO Partner and Government Agencies especially at provincial and district education levels. This includes periodic meetings with partners to exchange information and updating programs ‘work progresses.
- Develop monthly and quarterly program reports Attend to donor affairs including hosting donor and project site visits in collaboration with Communications & Documentation Team and Program Team.
- Represent Room to Read at relevant meetings and in different forums and advocate for educating children.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Program Operations Director or Country Director.
- Ensures family and community engagement activities are managed in the region.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Administration, Social Science, Project Management, or related fields.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum of 10 years related work experience with at least 5 years in similar position
- Good knowledge and understanding of education issues, including teaching methodologies and community involvement in schools
- Strong planning, budgeting/financial management, administrative, supervisory, coaching and program development skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High commitment and trustworthy person
- Work more effectively in problem solving and delegation approach
- Ability to stay in the field and travel to designated project sites
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Experience in leadership and management roles
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills,
- Workshop/training and facilitation skill,
- Report writing experience,
- Networking and good interpersonal skills
- Prior success working closely and building relationships with diverse groups of people
- Effectiveness in working or volunteering in a non-profit organization that is focused on maintaining high quality work and low overhead
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented global or regional organization
- Proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
- Prior experience working with schools, teachers, administrators and government officials.
- Experience in successful implementation of a wide range of tasks as well as developing and implementing improvements in a prior position.
- We offer competitive salary.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund
- 13th Month Allowance
- Health coverage including spouse and children
- Professional Development opportunities. The most significant benefit is the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing international organizations, which has sole focus on education & continuously innovating efficient & effective social entrepreneurship
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Moulvibazar, Sylhet
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 05:19:41 GMT