এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance & Logistics Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Resilient, Inclusive and Innovative Cities in Bangladesh (RIICB) Project.
- The duration of the contract will be until June 30, 2021.
- The Finance and Logistics Officer will manage all finance and administration issues and responsible to ensure all financial transactions are properly documented and performed in full compliance with NGO Forum and Donors’ Financial policy.
- Ensuring the adequacy of financial controls, bookkeeping, timely financial reporting, accurate monthly, quarterly and annually management reports, and other reports as required.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly procurement plan and to carry out all the logistics activities related to project and in order to ensure the smooth-running of the activities in compliance with NGO Forum & Donor Procurement policy and legal requirements.
- Prepare tender relevant documenL5, tender circulation, collection of quotation, CS preparation, including bill summary and preparing other supporting documents with bills and vouchers.
- Ensure that all assets are properly identified and registered in compliance with organizational procedures and donor guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with income Tax and VAT regulations, especially in term of salary, benefits, procurement of goods and services.
- Responsible for all procurement of goods and services under NGOF project on time purchasing and dispatching any material required by the project.
- Master’s in Finance/ Accounting, MBA / CA / CC
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Team management, organizational capacity and activity planning – Ability to analyses and synthesize – Ability to work under limited supervision – Dynamism – Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bangla and English
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of supply chain, logistics management, procurement ethics and donor compliance is essential.
- Good knowledge on Govt. rules and VAT, TAX and customs duty etc.
- Proven ability to multi-task and process information into action as to not delay program activities
Tk. 38000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 38000 per month
Job date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 23:55:27 GMT