এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Specialist
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Support Finance Manager in terms of timely delivery of accurate and quality financial reports including institutional donor reports where required for all projects implemented in the country, in the required formats and the internal reports to HQ.
- Support collaboration between finance and program teams for joint review of project/program coordination meeting reports, planning, and analysis.
- Support the Finance Manager in preparing annual master budget for the Country, monitor budget control and analyse variances between budget and actual expenditures, and assist in the preparation of budgets for new programmes.
- Support the finance team and act as the focal point providing necessary financial data for all the process of obtaining/revising FD-6 or FD-7 and other associated project financial formalities for the NGO Affairs Bureau.
- MER file management. Ensure MER file analysis and provide feedback and take necessary action where required and on agreed timelines.
- Actively lead in the roll out of new Dynamics process and pilot projects in month end Dynamics and accounting management to ensure losses relating to accounting are reduced.
- Evaluate the data and ensure that accounting data is properly entered in ERP/Dynamics, in accordance with DRC financial rules and practices, and ensure maintaining accurate records of ERP/Dynamics entries including hard copies of all vouchers and supporting documentations
- Keep abreast of the local tax laws/requirements and ensure DRC follows the same. Proper calculations of all taxes must be adhered to and reporting to government authority timely submitted.
- Report to the Finance Manager in terms of any major non-compliance issues related with VAT & Tax before charging the expenditure.
- Overall responsible & supervision for preparation of all required documentation for financial audits in cooperation with Coordination staff and Headquarters
- Ensure compliance with financial management guidelines set out in the finance chapters of DRC’s Operations Handbook, country office financial guidelines and donor requirements.
- Capacity building of finance and non-finance staff to improve financial management and compliance.
- University degrees (Bachelors or Masters)
- Certification of CA, ACCA or CPA will have advantage
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 05:25:34 GMT