সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Company: Staff Asia
Job description: Job Summary
Staff Asia is a global Business Process Outsourcing firm providing support in data science management, content development, web development, paid media marketing, 24/7 customer service, digital marketing, HR consultation, accounts & payroll management, and business development. A career at Staff Asia is more than just a job – it’s an opportunity to shape the future. Join us to discover a future of opportunities.
Duties & Responsibility:
– At least 5 years of professional work experience in modern responsive front-end web application development.
– Responsible for mentoring junior developers, doing code reviews, and making sure we are following industry-standard best practices.
– Actively involved in analyzing, designing, and developing highly scalable enterprise and web-based applications.
– Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
Knowledge & Skills:
– Work perfectly with the rest of the development team (e.g. back-end & front-end developers).
– Experience with functional programming is preferred.
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux, Easy Peasy, Storybook)
– Proficiency in Next.js
– Good understanding of Restful Web API, Data Structures.
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, Yarn, etc.
– Will be able to define Unit Test cases based on Functional Specifications and conduct system testing accordingly.
– Experience in working with GitHub/BitBucket
Benefits You’ll Enjoy:
– Attractive KPI Bonus
– Knowledge sharing session
– Working with a vibrant team and amazing Ed-Tech products.
– Provide Personal Development Plan (PDP) and Training & learning materials
-World-class remote and office work Environment
– Greenery office premises and is the part of a hygienic workspace
– Fully Subsidized lunch and snacks from the office
– Monthly activity, the star performer of the week, and team outing facility
– Self-study session in the morning including bonus
– Working with a global workforce ranging from the UK, USA, Africa, Middle East, and Asia
Weekly: 5 days.
Weekend: Saturday, Sunday.
Job Location: Sylhet (Office-based)
Job Nature: Full Time
Experience 6 years – 10 years In relevant field
Keyskills Not Mentioned
Expected salary: 40000 – 60000 per month
Location: Sylhet – Dhaka
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 02:24:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!