এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Grants and External Relations Manager
Company: Danish Refugee Council
Job description: The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), one of the world’s leading NGOs, with a focus on responding to displacement, have been registered in Bangladesh since 2013. In 2017, in response to the Rohingya influx, DRC launched an integrated program of support to the government in site management, shelter/NFI and protection. In 2018, DRC started implementing aid projects in support of the host communities most affected by the influx of refugees. As a key part of this, DRC opened a main office in Cox’s Bazar, and a support/liaison office in Dhaka.
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a leading international, non-profit, non-governmental organization with headquarters in Denmark, providing relief, protection and resettlement services to refugees and displaced persons worldwide. DRC has been registered in Bangladesh since 2013 but following the Rohingya influx in 2017, launched an integrated programme of support to the government which currently covers site management and development, shelter, infrastructure, livelihoods and protection.
The Grants and External Relations Manager is overall responsible for grants management and official communications covering government, donor and programme. This includes the development of high-quality funding proposals in compliance with donor and internal DRC rules and regulations, donor reporting, grants management capacity-building, delivery of communication and government liaison strategies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Grant Management, Proposals and Reporting
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, systems and processes to support implementing teams to ensure full compliance.
- Create and deliver donor strategy, including conducting regular donor mapping exercises and supporting the Head of Programmes to identify new funding opportunities and secure funds.
- Evaluate eligibility and suitability of calls for proposals or potential funding opportunities, lead Go/No-Go decision-making process with the programme team.
- Monitor funding architecture in Bangladesh, lead on annual income planning and fund forecasting.
- Act as the focal point for donor communication and donor relations, collecting and sharing programme/grant-related data.
- Review and provide support in the negotiation of project agreements and memoranda of understandings etc in collaboration with the Risk and Compliance Specialist.
- Support external donor audits and donor monitoring visits.
- Plan and coordinate the development of high-quality reports and project proposals, including narratives, budgets, budget narratives, work plans, staffing lists, and other required annexes in coordination with programme team.
- Support induction and capacity-building of teams to ensure full understanding of grants processes, PCM and updates on donor rules and regulations.
- Maintain and update DRC’s online Grants Management System (GMS) platforms.
- Ensure learning from donor grants is captured, consolidated and disseminated, contributing to knowledge building in Bangladesh and globally to influence policies and programme planning.
- Manage official communications with donors such as delivery of reports, responding to requests for information, grant adjustments, proposal submissions, operational advocacy approaches.
- Ensure effective liaison with government departments, notably RRRC/CIC, UNO and NGOAB, ensuring strong relations with these offices and that DRC is compliant with official requirements for implementation approvals e.g. FD6, FD7.
- Ensure DRC Bangladesh communications are delivered as per strategy, compliantly, to high quality, with appropriate visibility and are linked to any regional or global initiatives, including for fundraising.
- Risk manage external reputation of DRC BGD by ensuring quality, relevant communications at all times.
- Provide regular updates on grant delivery, gaps, risks and issues to SMT; attend relevant SMT meetings as required.
- Manage a team of approx five staff, including performance management and overseeing staffing budget lines.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Significant relevant experience in INGO grant management, programme and business development and fundraising in humanitarian settings.
- Solid experience in writing successful proposals, modification requests and reports; practical experience in working with a range of UN, governments, institutions and trusts e.g. UNHCR, IOM, ECHO, GAC.
- Excellent knowledge of donor rules, regulations and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize large workloads, to consistently meet deadlines and adapt in a complex and challenging work environment.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders with strong communication, coordination, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability in thinking creatively and practically to improve the quality of projects.
- Analytical and critical thinking with the ability to work operationally without losing sight of the strategic goal.
- Strong project management, planning skills and data analysis.
- Ability to lead and work within a multi-cultural/diverse team. Commitment to humanitarian principles and DRC values.
- Degree in relevant subject e.g. Social Sciences, International Development, or equivalent work experience.
- English – fluent.
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values
- Type of contract: National or Expatriate
- Employment Band: F1
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duty station: Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh
- Closing Date for Application: 14th October 2021
APPLICATION PROCESS * Applications must be submitted through the mentioned link on the page by clicking on Apply Button.
- All applicants must send a cover letter along with an updated CV (we encourage CV no longer than four pages) in English.
- Mentioning three referees’ details of your present supervisor and HR along with past employment’s supervisor with CV.
Note: Applications sent by email will not be considered. In addition, DRC doesn’t charge any fee for any of its recruitment process & believes in equal opportunity in employment regardless.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact email@example.com.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website: www.drc.ngo.
It has been brought to the attention of the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) that there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, purporting to be from DRC in Bangladesh. These offers reportedly concern fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants asking for money. DRC would like to stipulate that the organization never charges or accepts any money from job seekers during the recruitment process. DRC recommends that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 02:07:07 GMT