এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Health Facility Assistant
Job description: Job Context
- In conjunction with the Health Facility Support Officer and Medical Doctor, the Health Facility Assistant will be responsible for all the administrative duties for the health Center. (S)He will be one of the focal points for IRC`s health services in the field (PHCC) supporting program implementation to ensure the supplies and logistic needs for the center. (S)He will be assisting the Facility Support Officer for operational, financial, and staffing aspects for the health team, as well as representation with key actors in the field including the Govt. stakeholders and other NGOs.
- Job Location: Camp-06/11, Ukhiya, Cox`s Bazar
- Contract Length: Till 31st August 2022 (with possibility of extension)
- Program Management and Development:
- Strictly follow up the medical and operational supply chain system, stock recording, waste management timely ordering for the supplies and accountabilities in relation to the warehousing and using of the supplies including medicines and medical items.
- Promote the culture of learning and documentation so that lessons learned, and good practices are documented and shared for institutional memory and learning. Ensure that field experiences are documented and used to advocate on behalf of the communities.
- Monitor and ensure all logistic supports during the referral and follow the referral protocol from the Govt. and sector.
- Monitor and ensure monthly stock and consumption report for medical and non-medical stock.
- Overseeing renovation work if any to the premises / facilities.
- Manage and plan the shipment of goods between the projects site
- Help the Facility Support Officer assessing unmet needs in the health facility.
- Work with Facility Support Officer to provide accurate and timely spending plans, cash forecasts for the Health Facility.
- Staff Supervision & Development
- Maintain open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and mentorship to enable staff and Incentive workers to successfully perform in their positions.
- Liaise with IRC Supply Chain, IT and operation unit for the follow up of the procurement of materials and the delivery to the field offices in a timely manner.
- Process advance and payment requests and initiative corrective action when necessary.
- Arrange office internal meeting and workshop and external ones as per instruction of line manager.
- Other Duties:
- Consistently and dedicatedly monitor/assess the safety and security of field teams, promptly reporting concerns or incidents to Supervisor/IRC management and liaising with other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs.
- HSC or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s)
- At least 2 years’ experience in the management of health or other facility either with an NGO or government body.
- Ability and flexibility to understand the cultural and political environment and to work well with the local health representatives.
- Previous experience of working with a multi-disciplinary team in a cross-cultural setting
- Excellent computer skills in programs such as: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and any data management software
- Should be a great teammate with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure in a stressful environment, displaying patience, compassion, and diplomacy.
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and adaptive.
- Ability to live in challenging conditions and ability to work under difficult, high pressure situations.
- Fluency in English preferable.
- Degree on Management/Health would be an asset.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Two retention benefits in a year equivalent to two basic salaries
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 07:20:42 GMT