চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: HR Manager
Job description: Job Context
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven professional to lead the HR & Compliance Department.
- Develop HR policies and guidelines, and ensure that they are compiled by all supervisors and employees.
- Ensure availability of effective devices/tools to Managers for selection and placement of suitable persons in the job positions to increase job efficiency.
- Develop and implement structured benefits and compensation systems in line of company’s policies and industry practices and ensure compliance within the company.
- Represent the company in all matter of mutual interest with labor unions, Employers’ Association and Govt. agencies responsible for administering matters related to union handling.
- Design and develop revised organization structure as per requirement of the organization. Plan to re-arrange people within the organization in order to get maximum efficiency.
- To maintain liaison with agencies/organizations (Govt./Private) like BGMEA, compliance auditors, BERC, fire & civil defense department, labor office, Environment office, local influences etc.
- Accountable for personal and team compliance with internal company policies, procedures, for example, Code of Conduct, and all applicable external laws, regulations, standards and industry codes.
- Lead a team to prepare working environments in accordance with social compliance standards as well as SEDEX, BSCI, WRAP & ISO’s requirements.
- Any other task assigned by Managing Director as and when required.
- Masters / MBA in HRM from any reputed local or foreign university.
- Candidates having PGD in HRM or Diploma in Social Compliance will have an added advantage.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Only males are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Compliance, Factory HR Administration, Legal Compliance Code of Conduct, Organization Development/ Process Improvement
- It is important that they have hands-on experience in the application of compliance policies and procedures; solid understanding of employment laws and regulations and demonstrated research abilities in creating and delivering presentations to HR professionals. Employers are also interested in individuals with proven ability to design processes and programs that align with the operations of the business
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS:
- One of the basic responsibilities of a HR compliance specialist is to provide training and guidance to employees on compliance-related issues. Therefore, it is important that applicants can convey information both verbally and in writing to employees, senior-level HR professionals, and other stakeholders
- COMPUTER SKILLS:
- An HR compliance specialist should be proficient with HR information software, Microsoft Excel, and other MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Access, PowerPoint), and other packages necessary for analyzing data to support decision making
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS:
- The HR compliance specialist interfaces with applicants, employees, and external agents. So, they must be able to program their tasks and effectively prioritize assignments to handle the multiple tasks associated with the job position
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Applicants for the position should be able to build rapport, establish relationships, influence and partner with people across all levels of the company with ease
- ANALYTICAL AND PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS:
- To perform their duties successfully, HR compliance specialists must be naturally curious and action-oriented individuals, able to conduct complex employee relations investigations, and analyze incidents to ascertain root causes, as well as perform evaluations on return to work cases after a leave of absence.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly festival bonuses(After confirmation)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.