- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems.
- Handling employee grievance collaboration with management and production unit.
- Allocation of human resources according to the requirement of different departments
- Cooperate with department head on organizational policy matters such as equal employment opportunity and harassment etc..
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret third party contracts.
- Investigate & report of industrial accident & grievance
- Study legislation, arbitration decision, Negotiation, Collective bargaining
- Ensuring Safety and recreation programs.
- Issuing different types of letter on behalf of factory manager / in charge.
- Establish management systems, policies related with – social compliance (employment conditions, wages, work hours, health and safety, grievance etc.) and C-TPAT compliance (physical, personnel, procedural, IT, storage, shipping, contractor etc.).
- Creating & disseminating written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Collaborate with all departments of factory to ensure the implementation of consistent disciplinary action strategies in cases of compliance standard violations.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with management or employees.
- Keep informed regarding pending industry changes, trends, and best practices and assess the potential impact of these changes on organizational processes.
- Report violations of compliance or regulatory standards to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate or required.
- Monitor employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Compile applicable compliance requirements in the plant as prescribed by association, authorities, laws and regulations, international standards.
- Monitor and ensure compliance set up – like lay outs, health & safety facilities, fire and safety equipment’s etc.
- Maintain liaison with local authorities, association, buyer, regulatory authority, certification body & third party auditor.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
- To prepare factory for facing different audit such as BSCI, SEDEX, WRAP, Accord – Alliance requirement, Social, Ethical, Supply chain security (SCS) etc audit.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
- Masters degree in any discipline
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Compliance, Environmental Compliance, Health and Safety, Occupational Health * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 35 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Application process (আবেদনের প্রক্রিয়া):
1. Read job summery carefully to see if the required qualifications match with you.(চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং জব সামারি ভালোভাবে পড়ে দেখুন কাঙ্খিত যোগ্যতা আপনার সাথে মিলছে কিনা)
2. Click the link to get the application form. ( লিংকে ক্লিক করে আবেদন ফর্মটি খুলুন )
3. Fill out the given form with correct information (সঠিক তথ্য দ্বারা ফর্ম পূরণ করুন)
চাকরির আবেদন ফর্ম পূরণ করার ক্ষেত্রে বা অন্য যেকোনো সমস্যা আমাদের কমেন্টে জানান।অথবা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
Stay connected with us in our facebook, instagram or twitter group to get the latest job post as early as we publish here. Also we would ask you to please share this with your friends and others who are also looking for a job to help them finding their desire jobs.
We wish you all the best for this job.
Stay connected and let’s grow together.