ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Quality Manager – Denim Expert (Top, Bottom)
Job description: Job Context
We are a 100% export oriented renowned Denim Garments Manufacturer, looking for a dynamic, energetic and analytic candidate for the post of “Quality Manager”. The incumbent must have initiative, experience and the drive to deliver high quality results.
- Responsible for plan, run and lead the quality department as per buyers’ quality standards (AQL, SOP, Manual, approved sample etc.);
- Building company image by collaborating with customers, organizations of employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Overseeing, Co-ordinate and promote the company Quality system and product quality improvement process to meet Customer’s requirement.
- Developing and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standard and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products;
- Responsible for quality function through the entire manufacturing process including incoming, in process, finished goods inspection, and testing.
- Managing and measure the performance of the key local and worldwide suppliers.
- Working with effectively interacts with technical, development and production teams to maintain product quality: ensuring that targets are achieved.
- Reviewing and Update Company’s quality control manual modules and materials relevant to productivity and quality control.
- Developing and maintains quality assurance objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with the Production Department.
- Planning promoting and organizing, training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Reviewing output samples against the sample and Follow up first output garment measurement report.
- Finalizing the critical operation, quality points and explains to Quality team.
- Developing and implement the inspection criteria and procedure.
- Monitor & ensure product quality from fabric in house to finish goods.
- Inline inspection findings should be discussed with respective Production, IE & QA team to get the corrective actions;
- Getting successful inspection done at various stages of Production;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Skills Required: Quality Audit, Quality Inspection
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garment Sector: Denim Bottom (Woven)
- Age at least 32 years
- At least 5 years as Manager in Quality Assurance department in similar section.
- Must be ready to work extended hours for setting the desired quality standard in the initial stage.
- Need to handle all the buyers Q.C and inspection independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Ability to work in a team with a strong focus on results.
- Having strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team
- Approach work with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Encourage, support and promote continued learning for self
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 07:43:30 GMT
Apply for the job now!