- Bangladesh National
- Duty Station: Based in Dhaka Country Office with travel to Cox`s Bazar Field Office
- Report To: Country Director
- Department: Human Resources
- Expected Start Date: At Earliest
- Position Summary: The HR Manager is responsible for ensuring the day to day HR functions performed in accordance with RI policies and procedures and HR best practice and to provide direct advice and guidance to HR Coordinator (based in Cox`s Bazar) and staffs on HR policies and procedures.
- Contract length: One Year
- Position Code: JAN2020-Human Resources Manager
- HR Strategy:
- Assist in the regular review and roll out of HR policies, employment policies and procedures in compliance to RI’s standards and evolving national labor law.
- In collaboration with the Country Director, assist in the development of staffing and recruitment plan to ensure that each team is staffed appropriately, according to need and funding availability, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of HR and administration policies and procedures across the country program.
- Ensure staff hiring is conducted efficiently and in compliance with RI’s policies and national labor law.
- Ensure a transparent, timely and efficient recruitment process.
- In consultation with the HR Coordinator and finance team and country management team determine salaries for selected candidates and prepare employment offer.
- Ensure pre-employment requirements are submitted and personnel file with documentation according to HR checklist is opened for new staff on a timely basis.
- Ensure that all staff have undergone orientation.
- Maintain and regularly update HR Directory with staffs details
- Compensation, benefits and performance evaluation:
- Ensure the timely and efficient payroll preparation for accurate data on donor code, number of days, benefits.
- Ensure the proper and accurate tracking of leave.
- Assist in the periodic salary review and analysis, and review and revision of new salary structure, as appropriate.
- Assist in advising on best practices on income tax, festival bonus, and retirements/severance benefits in accordance with the law in Bangladesh applicable for private and nonprofit sector.
- Review compensation and benefits package on regular interval in collaboration with country management team
- Monitor employee performance and coordinate with relevant staffs to ensure employee performance evaluations are carried out in timely manner, filed and communicate outcome of the evaluation to the respective staffs;
- Employee Relations:
- Ensure the timely processing of new contract, contract extension, staff transfer, promotions and other change of status.
- Manage processes related to disciplinary actions, staff separation, and termination.
- Respond to employee related queries and provide services to all HR related inquiries and requests.
- Keep RI Bangladesh Employee Manual updated and constantly communicate it, along with other HR policies to staff.
- Make sure that employees’ files are auditable at all times as per RI standards and any relevant donors’ requirements.
- Support deployment of HR payroll application and maintenance of the application, regularly update the application with relevant information and data, generate reports for country management team
- Cooperate with RI’s Director of Training and Development to implement capacity building initiatives and motivate staff to participate.
- Support with salary scale assessments on an annual basis to ensure RI’s salary package is fair, consistent, and competitive.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree level from a recognized and reputed universities in Bangladesh or abroad, preferably with major in HR and professional qualification/training in HR.
- At least 5 year(s)
- This position demands a dynamic individual with a demonstrated ability to achieve results in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- At least 5 years progressive fulltime employment in a similar position preferably in nonprofit sector with at least 1 year in an HR supervisory/management position.
- Experience of developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and systems.
- The candidate needs to have strong knowledge of Bangladesh labor law and NGO/INGO best practices in human resource management, compensation and benefits
- Direct experience of organizing large scale recruitment
- INGO experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and deal with competing demands.
- Previous experience of staff supervision and capacity building.
- Fluent spoken and written Bengali and English.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team builder with excellent people skills; culturally sensitive and has the ability and interest to identify and work with a multicultural team.
Application process (আবেদনের প্রক্রিয়া):
1. Read job summery carefully to see if the required qualifications match with you.(চাকরির বিজ্ঞাপন এবং জব সামারি ভালোভাবে পড়ে দেখুন কাঙ্খিত যোগ্যতা আপনার সাথে মিলছে কিনা)
2. Click the learn to get the application form. (Learn more.. বাটনটি ক্লিক করে আবেদন ফর্মটি খুলুন )
3. Fill out the given form with correct information (সঠিক তথ্য দ্বারা ফর্ম পূরণ করুন)
চাকরির আবেদন ফর্ম পূরণ করার ক্ষেত্রে বা অন্য যেকোনো সমস্যা আমাদের কমেন্টে জানান।অথবা আমাদের ফেসবুক পেইজে যোগাযোগ করুন।
Stay connected with us in our facebook, instagram or twitter group to get the latest job post as early as we publish here. Also we would ask you to please share this with your friends and others who are also looking for a job to help them finding their desire jobs.
We wish you all the best for this job.
Stay connected and let’s grow together.