ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for an Engineer with deep experience in Interior, Architectural, Landscaping & Civil engineering projects (Specially Resort & Landscape Design).
- Job Location: Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka.
- Manage all communication with clients for various multiple projects and provide engineering and technical support to clients.
- Develop full scale project Plan and schedule project timelines and Implement & manage project changes and inventions to achieve project output.
- Administer all Interior, Architectural, Landscaping & Civil engineering projects, prepare drafts and estimate of all costs & fees. Prepare all proposals to present to clients and develop all schedule, budget and document as per requirements.
- Prepare the Detail estimation as well as Preparation of BOQ according to drawing & design.
- Monitor all development activities for all civil projects.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly progress report and materials report as per project.
- Provide regular progress reports to top management.
- Responsible for the proper construction management of several projects to ensure quality & progress of the works as per schedule & specification.
- Responsible for the timely completion of the construction work of the project sites.
- Responsible for project budgeting, resource utilization and materials allocation for construction sites.
- Responsible for Preparing actual Running Bill along with Client Staff for all the Project according to BOQ of the project & Submission to Client and Managing the billing Process up to the Maturity Level for disbursement from Client (Government) executing by the team Member or yourself.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Consultant/ Clients as well as effectively lead the Project execution.
- Raise & discuss relevant issues at the job site or Client site meetings, Prepare & issue minutes of all site meetings.
- Inform the Designer about the errors contained within the design & drawings.
- Monitor and maintain the projects construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Monitor Safety issue & ensure that the requirement of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Ensure completion and tracking all testing and inspections as required.
- Maintain updated records of purchased materials. Check purchased materials quality specifications & Testing Report, delivery information, and maintain stock ledger.
- Check & Finalize sub-contractor bill as per quantity of completed job/works as terms and condition of Work order.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- At least 8 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Interior and Architectural (Civil) Construction (Specially Resort & Landscape construction)
- Must have Details knowledge of civil drawing, BOQ, PWD & LGED rate reschedule, Project cost estimate and project bar chart preparation.
- Sound knowledge of materials specification, methodology of construction item and the tools involved in the construction works
- Must have the ability to lead a team of engineers, technicians and workers.
- Good analytical, problem solving and strategic planning presentation and negotiation skill.
- Must be a quick learner, dynamic, confident, optimistic, conscientious & obedient.
- Must have ability to operate Microsoft word, excel, Microsoft office project, Auto cad, & Power point.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Preference will be given to individual who have experience maintaining a large team.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 07:44:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!