খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Junior Instructor
Job description: Job Context
Partners in Health and Development (PHD)- a not-for-profit organization implements `Developing Midwives Project (DMP), Khulna in partnership with James P Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University, funded by the UK Government since 2012. PHD intends to recruit both `Instructor` and `Junior Instructor` for quality implementation of Midwifery Education Program for Khulna Academic site.
Support a team of Faculties and Resource Person’s and the students of Midwifery Diploma Course for transferring required knowledge and skills especially providing hands-on practice sessions in Clinic Labs, facilitate clinical practices at Khulna Medical College Hospital and other facilities arranging roster duties. Work together with other Faculties and Resource Persons’ to prepare students for successful graduation and obtain license from the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC). Provide motivation and inspiration to students to contribute in reducing maternal and infant morbidity and mortality by engaging in Midwifery Profession.
- Work at office
- Minimum B.Sc in Nursing Science / Diploma in Midwifery.
- Age at most 40 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Must have good understanding in the area of maternal-newborn health in the country.
- Must have genuine interest in ‘teaching’ and ready to adhere to the set participatory method of teaching and session plans;
- Ready to adhere to the principles of ‘adult to adult’ teaching;
- The candidate should be good in spoken and written English and should take English as the language of teaching;
- Computer skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel with Bengali and English typing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills,
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Well conversant in Midwifery profession and knows Midwifery education in Bangladesh
Tk. 27500 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 27500 per month
Job date: Fri, 05 Feb 2021 05:51:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!