রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Management Trainee
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for some dynamic and self-driven talents to join in our highly proficient department. Our world-class training will facilitate you to learn how to run a multinational company, so we expect you to have the mindset to learn in every aspect.
- We have a unique work environment and maintain an out of the box ambiance, culture. Therefore, it is a must that every candidate should be able to adapt our belief system and adopt our work philosophy.
- MTOs have to work during (03) months in the various sections
- To learn all cross functional work
- Confident to working with reputed e-commerce company in the world
- To preventive & corrective action to make the system more effective.
- Maintaining the Standard Operating Procedure as per buyer’s guideline.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination among the inter-department and other’s department.
- Complete tasks provided by Team Leader/Manager.
- Have to learn each and every dept. work process, rules & regulations also have to give presentation on that in every week.
- Identify process gaps and create plans to resolve and execute accordingly.
- Understand and implement operational, tactical and strategic plans of senior management.
- Assist management to enhance individual and team performance, service quality and employee motivation.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Age 23 to 29 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Illustrator, Adobe photoshop, google suits proficiency will get preference
- Highly proficient with Microsoft office, Internet browsing
- Presentable, proficient in English is a MUST
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of the information
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning
- An active listener with demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills are necessary; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Provident fund and Gratuity
- Training facilities
- Yearly paid vacation trip, medical bill, performance bonus, leave encashment.
- Everyday transportation, lunch, breakfast, afternoon snacks etc.
Job date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 08:28:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!