এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Finance & Accounts (NGO)
Job description: Job Context
- Position Title: Manager – Finance & Accounts (NGO) (only for Bangladeshi nationals)
- Location: Cox`s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Reports to : Director (Finance & Audit), AGRAJATTRA.
- Contract duration: Its a Core position but initially six months up to Sept 2021, full-time position (with possibility of contract extension)
- Deadline for Applications: 10th April, 2021
- Organizational Context:
- AGRAJATTRA is Women headed non-profitable, non-political, non-governmental voluntary, L/NNGO based in Cox`sbazar, Bangladesh. AGRAJATTRA`s vision is a fair society where peace, social justice, good governance and gender equity will remain. Our main areas of work include Child protection, prevention of violence against women and girls, women`s empowerment, life-skills education, and humanitarian response & DRR in emergency situations as well as Rohingya crisis (Food security & livelihoods, Shelter development, WASH, Health and hygiene, Protection, Education) etc.
- Job Context :
- AGRAJATTRA is looking for an experience, competent and dedicated Manager – Finance & Accounts (NGO) will be responsible for overall financial management of project, administrative tasks for staff management, contribute for procurement and prepare financial report for donor and maintaining accounting soft-ware for accounts keeping as international accounting system (IAS). He/she will physical visit the project activities in the field randomly basis for monitoring the value for money project cost.
- Financial/ Account Related Tasks:
- Operate financial transaction (both cash and bank) for project as per financial policy of organization and donor compliance
- Maintain books of accounts of the project and ensure the smooth functioning of the accounting systems and record-keeping pertaining to the project in relation with organization policy, donor compliance International Accounting System (IAS).
- Prepare financial statement (report) monthly/ quarterly/ half yearly/ completion stage (Receive & Payment A/c, Income and Expenditure a/c and Balance sheet)
- Prepare Bank reconciliation monthly basis and incorporate with financial statement.
- Maintain different registers (i.e. stock register, cash/cheque register), ledger book and evidence-based record sheet/documents for financial transaction (Staff attendance, participants list for training/ meeting/ workshop, etc.)
- Assist/support director-finance & Audit as required
- Financial monitoring visit to Field Offices. Visit the program activities in the field randomly and ensure value for money
- Budget analysis/ check regular basis (before payment) and ensure cost incurred within the allocated budget amount and budget line
- Maintain standard accounting software for project (e.g. tally software and so on)
- Lead finance and admin related issues of the field offices through orientation capacity building of project staff
- Store and preserve all the valuable and necessary documents and records related to project accounting.
- Regularly update information (accounting) and book keeping as per accepted principals of Project
- Memorandum, agreement, and rules of AGRAJATTRA.
- Ensure monthly fund requisition of Upazila or Branch offices and provide fund according to requirement and policy of project/organization.
- Ensure budgetary control. Remind the concerned project personnel to keep the expenditure within the budget limit. Assist and cooperate with the team in other activities.
- Arrange internal and External Audit of the Project.
- Ensure to perform NGO AB or Gov’t authority related work regularly.
- Capacity building of the Accounts Personnel of field offices of the Project on AGRAJATTRA rules and regulations.
- Participate in a different meeting, seminar-workshop (GO and NGO) related Finance and Accounting system in CXB areas
- Always be loyal and abide by the rules and regulation of AGRAJATTRA,
- To perform any other job assigned by the organization as and when required..
- Admin Related Tasks :
- Supervise or Support and contribute experienced staff recruitment process.
- Supervise or Support and contribute Ensure JD for staff before appointment that should be signed by staff.
- Supervise or Support and contribute to maintain personal file of staff which include appointment letter, JD, Leave application and leave record, CV.
- Support and contribute in Experience and educational qualification certificate, disciplinary action related letter/ notices, and so on
- Ensure orientation regarding policy procedures of organization like – HR, Finance, safeguards, protection, etc.
- Support and contribute to Maintain attendance records regularly and preserve accordingly.
- Contribute to the procurement of goods and services according to policy and procedure of organization and compliance of donor.
- Prepare comparative statement (CS) for any procurement and that should be approved by respective management as per policy.
- Coordination/Liaison and communication tasks :
- Liaise closely with Donors, Management, Project Director, Field Offices & project management finance team.
- Implementing the accounting and financial system as per the standard policies of AGRAJATTRA and as per
- the regulations stipulated in the project agreement.
- Regular coordination with program team ensure fund as requirement according to policy and procedure
- Coordination with finance team of donor and update information as need and full fill their requirement
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accountancy/Chartered Accountancy (course completed).
- Skills Required: Accounts Software, CA CC, Compliance Management, Donor Compliance, Excellent communication skill, Financial Reporting, Ngo accounts Management
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Finance, Accounts Software, Admin, Administration, Budget Management, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, NGO Affairs Bureau, Tally ERP9, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax) * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Development Agency, Micro-Credit, NGO
- Age 35 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 to 7 year(s) practical working experience in national or international NGOs
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Accounts and Finance, Accounts Software, Admin, Administration, Budget Management, Financial Reporting, Internal Audit, NGO Affairs Bureau, Tally ERP9, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area (s):
- Internal audit, vat/ tax calculation rules, NGO accounts management independently, procurement system/ procedure and so on.
- Additional Requirements :
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Bangla.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- A minimum of 03 years admin and finance related experience working in donor-funded projects in Bangladesh.
- Ability to lead, manage and build the capacity of staff,
- Excellent skills in using Excel for planning/review/analysis purposes,
- Having organizing capacity and communication skill
- Having computer skill (Accounts software (Mandatory), Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- Creative in thinking and practice in modern development approach
- Cooperative with other team members
- Good behavior, open-mindedness, and respect for others.
- Listening capacity, the mentality to work in any difficult environment.
- Develop an attitude to work with grass root level beneficiaries.
- Willing to work at the grassroots level intensively.
- Willing to work extra time as and when required.
- She/He will have to comply with AGRAJATTRA personnel policy, gender policy, financial policy, Procurement policy, etc. it’s non-political and non-religious stands and the law of Bangladesh.
- Workplace : Work at office with frequent field visits.
Chattogram, Cox’s Bazar
- Tk. 45000 – 50000 (Monthly)
- Mobile bill, TA as per project allocation
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Gov’t holiday, Mobile allowances & other benefits will get as per organization HR policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 45000 – 50000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 04:40:40 GMT