ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager (Marketing & Sales)
Job description: Job Context
We`re looking for an experienced and versatile Manager (Marketing & Sales) who is ready to do this. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. Our expected candidate must have previous knowledge on closing the sales deal in public & private sector.
- Close new business deals by assessing requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop strong business relationship with key customer and visit the market on a regular basis.
- Meet the yearly sales target given by higher management.
- Create and maintain a healthy relationship with all stakeholders of the company.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish.
- Accommodate new and different demands from customers/partners and actively develop strategies to meet them.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales target and responsible for formulating business plan.
- Use personal network and experience to win projects from each product market segment.
- Work from home, Work at office
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in Marketing or related fields.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 29 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experienced in ICT field is mandatory for this position.
- Very good in ICT product & Software knowledge.
- Must have computer literacy.
- Must have knowledge on local and international tender.
- Must have knowledge on PPR, DPP, EOI, RFP.
- Must be a team player, result oriented, smart personality and friendly attitude.
- Should be able to think out of the box, identify gap and create promotional material in line with marketing plan.
- Should have representative attitude and prompt in oral and written English communication skills.
- Should have knowledge in proposal writing and documentation.
- Good consulting skills, analytical and research expertise and business knowledge to identify trends and market responses.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast working environment.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Mon, 04 Jan 2021 07:21:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!