খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Act as a leading person of the clinic, planning, design, and implement all health-related activities.
- Provide regular consultation, proper diagnosis, treatment, and referral of a patient.
- Supervise and monitor all the clinical activities including dental, eye, and reproductive health, lab, and pharmacy.
- Develop an Action plan of school visits for eye and dental screening each month.
- Manage and facilitate the activities of regular primary & secondary health care,
- Lab service and other services in Friendship Health clinic.
- Collaborate and Co-ordinate with GO, NGO, Community leaders, school committee, and Private sector for increasing patient number.
- Responsible for checking monthly requisitions before sending them to head office.
- Teambuilding & fostering the team effort.
- Protects patients by adhering to infection-control protocols.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Analyze everyday clinic performance and discuss the outcomes with the team.
- Any work set within the reason and means by the authority of the organization.
- MBBS degree from a recognized Medical College. USG degree or PGT will be counted as an added advantage.
- BM&DC Registration certificate.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Community Clinic management and operation is encouraged)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent language skills.
- High commitment & motivation to work in remote places.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Khulna, Cox’s Bazar (Kutubdia)
Location: Khulna – Kutubdia, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 04 Mar 2021 23:23:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!