খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Khulna Mukti SebaSangstha (KMSS) is a Bangladeshi development organization, has been working in the public health sector for more than two decades since 1997 and currently implementing different projects in 7 districts in the country.
- As a partner of BRAC, KMSS is implementing the program titled “Integrated Tuberculosis Care and Prevention, for Enhancing Case findings, health System Strengthening and Sustainability” funded by GFATM.
- Duration of the program is 3 years started from 2021-2023. Tuberculosis program will be implemented at 3 City Corporations (Ward No 6-8 DSCC, 30-37, 43 DNCC & 7-11, 13-15 KCC).
- Job Location – Dhaka North City Corporation, Dhaka South City Corporation & Khulna City corporation Area
- Strengthen government health system for integrated TB control and prevention services.
- Promote government ownership and stewardship for implementing TB services.
- Support National TB Program for implementation and long-term sustainability.
- Coordinated planning with NTP in support of the transition towards government. stewardship of key program activities
- Support National TB Program for implementation of National TB/PPT/DR TB/TBHIV/High Risk population guidelines and SoPs.
- Optimum utilization of the resources and smooth implementation of the program under the leadership of NTP
- Monitor and supervise the implementation of TB program with extensive field visit.
- Periodic data analysis, program reviews/meetings at different levels with field staff in collaboration with NTP following national guideline and reach targets/milestone.
- To functioning GeneX-pert& TB diagnostic Centre.
- Support to identify training need and ensure training to concerned staff.
- Supervise and provide technical support to ensure anti-TB treatment according NTP guidelines including Directly Observed Treatment.
- to ensure improved case detection and treatment success.
- Coordinate and provide support referral of presumptive and complicated cases to designated facilities for further diagnosis and management.
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly staff meetings to review progress and develop actions for further improvement of the program.
- Coordinate and provide support in availability of anti -TB drug s and other supplies.
- Coordinate and provide support with government and field staff to well- functior1ing Gene X-part site to catch up missing cases.
- Prepare action-taking report based on previous findings.
- Monitoring, Supervision & Coordination:
- Maintain regularcoordination with Government, BRAC, and other stakeholders in implementing TB Control activities.
- Monitorprojectactivitiesandsupervisetheworkofthesupervisorystaffdirectlythrough regular field visit and providing technical assistance.
- Supervise and coordinate quality assurance and surveillance system.
- Reporting and dissemination:
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete reporting as per agreement.
- Ensure any other report to BRAG and NTP as and when necessary.
- Prepare and submit periodic field visit report as per action plan.
- MBBS Degree from any recognized university (MPH preferable).
- At least 2 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field and/or area of health program management.
- Ability to work with government, development partners and related stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Commendable Knowledge in health & social structures of Bangladesh.
- Strong administrative, management and motivational skill.
- Good oral and written communication skill, both in Bangla and English.
- Knowledge in application of Software, e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Location: Dhaka – Khulna
Job date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 22:32:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!