এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Medical Technologist (Lab)
Job description: Job Context
- Damien Foundation (DF), a Belgian International NGO, involved in the control of Tuberculosis and Leprosy in close collaboration with the Government of Bangladesh in 13 districts (Netrakona, Mymensingh, Kishoreganj, Tangail, Jamalpur, Rajshahi, Naogaon, Chapai Nawabganj, Faridpur, Gopalganj, Madaripur, Rajbari and Shariatpur) of Bangladesh is currently looking to fill up the following position:
- Medical Technologist (Lab): 19 positions (Faridpur 11, Rajshahi 6 and Mymensingh 2)
- Posting place: District and upazila level DF clinics located inside government health facilities.
Strengthen government health systems for integrated TB control and prevention services through collection of required samples for examination, maintain optimum standard in TB laboratory services including optimum utilization of GeneXpert following the SOP and guidelines, plan and prepare periodic/annual logistic requirements for the laboratory services, assist government MT-lab at UHC lab whenever necessary, conduct outreach smearing centres at the field level, take part in other TB control related activities like DOT visit, active contact checking, storage and dispensing of drugs and logistics, maintain proper records, reports, registers etc. and engage in any other job as required by the project.
- Diploma in medical technology (lab) from a recognized institution with minimum one year experience in relevant field. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
Faridpur, Mymensingh, Rajshahi
- Monthly gross salary around 15,000= (Fifteen thousand) Taka with two festival bonus annually
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Mymensingh – Faridpur, Rajshahi
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 00:44:15 GMT