ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Evaluation Expert
Job description: Job Context
About BCAS: BCAS is an independent, non-profit, non-government, policy, research and implementation institute working on sustainable development at local, national, regional and global levels. It was established in 1986 and over the years it has grown to become a leading research institute in the non-government sector in Bangladesh and South Asia. BCAS encourages multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary in its approaches of running programs and projects by working under four broad themes: Environment-development integration, Good governance and people`s participation, Poverty alleviation and sustainable livelihoods, Economic growth and public-private partnership. BCAS has a large group of senior professionals and scientists, and many mid-level professionals and researchers.
- Prepare the sets of monitoring tools and plans for different climate change related projects of government organizations.
- Review of existing monitoring tools, M&E framework, project results identification procedure and project selection guidelines of government organizations.
- Providing guidance to statisticians for preparing M&E related tools, tables analysis and web dashboard presentations.
- Liaison maintenance with government officials, relevant stakeholders.
- Coordination with the team leader, donor, participants and team members
- Masters in Statistics, Development Studies or Economics from any reputed university.
- At least 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience, especially in developing M&E tools. Candidates, who have previously played similar roles in government or international organizations, will be preferred.
- Candidate must be a self-motivated team player and should have the ability to work patiently with government officials, the team and the team leader.
- The candidate should have excellent writing and presentation skill in English.
- Contract period: Initially 6 months (Extension will depend on performance and availability of funds)
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 08:20:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!