রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job description: Job Context
- We seek Invitation for the post of Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Tilottama Voluntary Women`s Organization National Tuberculosis Control Program Funded by GFATM. Funding Duration 31 December 2023.
- Location: This position will be based at the project office with frequent field office.(Rajshahi ).
- Strengthen government health system of Integrated TB Control and Prevention Services.
- Promote Government ownership and stewardship for implementing TB services.
- Support National TB Programmed for implementation and long term sustainability.
- Coordinate planning with NTP in support of the transition towards government stewardship of key programme activities.
- Support National TB Programme for Implementation of National TB/PPT/DR TB/TB HIV/High risk population guidelines and SoPs.
- Optimum Utilization of the resource and smooth implementation of the programme under the leadership of NTP.
- Monitor and supervise the implementation of TB programme with extensive field visit.
- Periodic Data analysis programme reviews/ meeting at different levels with field staff in collaboration with NTP following National guidelines and Reach Target Milestone.
- To functioning Gene X-pert and TB Diagnostic Centre.
- Ensure implementation of TB Control Programme in relevant Geographic area in line with plan and budget.
- Supervise and provide support for administrative and financial management of the programme.
- Assess training need and ensure training to concerned staff.
- Supervise and provide support for proper recording of patients, treatment in line under DOT by the DOT providers and updating of TB registers to ensure improved case notification and treatment success.
- Co-ordinate and provide support referral of presumptive and complicated cases to designated X-ray and Gene X-pert facilities for enhanced diagnosis and case management.
- Organize and facilitate monthly and quarterly staff meeting with progress review and develop actions on the shortcoming for achieving a started target on time.
- Ensure availability of anti -TB drugs and other supplies.
- Prepare proper weekly, monthly, quarterly and inventory report.
- Actively participate in the team and prepare annual work plan and monthly Action Plan.
- Well-functioning Gene X-pert and TB Diagnostic Centre to catch up missing TB cases.
- Prepare action taking report monthly on previous year’s any audit findings and send to Management.
- Prepare action taken report based on previous findings.
- MBBS or Master Degree in any discipline in any recognized university ( MPH Preferable).
- Any third division / class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- For medical Graduates, minimum 1 year of Experience in relevant field and /Or Area of health programmed Management.
- For others, Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field and/or area of health programmed Management.
- Ability to work with government, development partners and relate stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Sound knowledge in health and social structures of Bangladesh.
- Strong administrative, management & motivational Skill.
- Good Oral and Written communication skill, both in Bangla & English.
- Knowledge in application of Software, e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Organization policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Mon, 03 May 2021 22:56:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!