খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Re-Ad)
Job description: Job Context
- Memo No. : JCF/Admin/AC- 054/2021/3067.
- Date : 28 April 2021
- Jagorani Chakra Foundation (JCF) is a national voluntary social welfare organization. JCF is implementing the USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity (BNA) Project supported by Abt Associates. To ensure the quality implementation of the project, JCF is inviting applications to recruit project staff from qualified candidates.
- Project: USAID/Feed the Future Bangladesh Nutrition Activity (BNA) Project
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Conduct process and performance mentoring of implemented interventions or activities on the regular basis.
- To share the MEL field findings and observation on weekly and monthly staff sharing meeting with updates on progress against weekly, monthly, quarterly work plan
- Ensuring and maintain the DQA standard of all record preserve and collecting on the real-time basis
- Closely work with Abt MELC, DQMS for capturing all information and data
- Provide time to time orientation/ coach all IP team on MEL system, software, tools, formats and reporting and lesson learning agenda
- Capture BNA focused GPS feature data point location for reporting to JCF and USAID.
- Participate in special M & E events e.g. surveys, mapping, workshops as well as reporting
- Ensure quality of project activities by introducing & adopting appropriate approach methodology & intervention.
- Qualitative Data collection and assessment as per program requirement.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Abt. Associates MEL Team on BNA’s routine monitoring data collection, entry, and reporting
- Develop and review training curriculums and training materials in printing & digital version.
- To prepare/supervise the monthly and quarterly reports of all activities with the consultation of TD and other concerned staff.
- Undertake supportive supervision visits to the project areas and provide on-job training to project staff members.
- Prepare all kinds of reports, minutes are timely sent to the Central Office, JCF
- Perform other duties as and when necessary/needed or assigned to you for the center
- Communication by email, maintain the online BNA platforms, and Upazila program update in JCF monthly newsletter and webpage via TD.
- Masters in Sociology / Development Studies/ Political Science/ Statistics/ Management/ Economics/ Relevant Subjects. For more deserving and experienced candidates, educational qualifications will be relaxed.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Must have 3 years of similar experience in MIS/ Monitoring/ Research position including data management in MS Excel, MS Access, or SPSS.
- Having a valid motorcycle-driving license and good skill in report writing in English and Bengali.
- Basic computer skills in MS-Office.
- Tk. 50000 (Monthly)
- Tk. 50,000/- per month, Consolidated and other admissible benefits as per organizational policy as well as the project.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 03:48:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!