ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Principal Financial Analyst – Dhaka
Job description: Career That Change Lives
As the global leader in medical technology, Medtronic partners with the industry to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable care around the globe.
A Day in the Life
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Operating Units, the Commercial Teams and Functional Teams to develop strategies and supporting business cases, identify and track KPIs to continuously drive improvements and efficiencies. Working directly with the Country Leadership teams and APAC Finance, this role will be responsible for leading the strategic planning, annual budgeting, monthly forecasting & performance reporting activities. The role will report to the Subcon Finance Leader based in Bangladesh and will be an individual contributor role with no direct reports.
Overall Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Partner with Operating Unit Leads, APAC & Country Finance
- Prepare monthly reporting / P&L management (month end review / Accruals / Incentive / Intercompany charges etc)
- Preparation of the division budget and forecast, liaising with stakeholders and managing the timeline to ensure timely completion
- Proactive business partnering with stakeholders in the analysis of trends and anomalies in monthly results / ability to articulate impact to P&L
- Perform general financial analysis and providing insights to the business to improve performance and management of budgets
- Developing KPI dashboards to improve financial insight, enhance effectiveness by building simple and effective analytical tools which enable better trend analysis and forecasting capabilities
- Building relationships with all key stakeholders
- Ad hoc Financial modelling for key projects
Business Lead Partnering
- Work closely with Operating Unit Lead, marketing, and commercial team to establish Cost Center Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for FTE and Strategy for the Business
- Coordinate/Provide expense/FTE reporting periodically through financial reporting system (SPEND/SAP/CMR) and Revenue Forecasting
- Monitor business performance by unit and perform variance analysis, financial modeling and reports of findings and provide recommendations and solutions
- Build forecast / LBE (Latest Best Estimate) of Revenue and cost center spend
- Build action plans to meet expense target, guidance, and expectation
- Upload forecast in financial reporting system
- Provide and present commentaries on P&L on monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc/as needed basis
- Other standard and ad hoc data analytics, projects and initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required with preference toward a degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related quantitative discipline. CPA/MBA is a plus
- 8-10 years of professional experience in a Business Finance/Financial Planning and Analysis or related function with demonstrated record of success.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis via Microsoft Excel including building Macro and VBA is a plus
- High level of proficiency in SAP R3/BI, and Hyperion Software Suites. Experience with business intelligence and reporting systems would be an advantage.
- Leadership and high ethical, performance standards
- Contributes to the defining the organization’s direction, strategy, and program to achieve organization’s strategy.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills with keen eye for insights and actionable reporting and analysis
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with ease at different levels of hierarchy.
Nice to Have:
- Capable of coaching, and reviewing to lower level specialists
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to understand relevant process systems and policies and understand how they interact with department.
- Ability to lead cross function and cross site projects. Capable of leading large multiple projects
- Can work independently under limited supervision to determine and develop approach to solutions
- Prior experience supporting South East Asia & the Americas is a plus
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
- Posting Date: May 11, 2021
- Travel: Yes,
Job date: Thu, 13 May 2021 02:11:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!