এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Coordinator, Y- Moves Project
Job description: Job Context
- Project Overview: Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) is currently looking for Project Coordinator for the Y- Moves Project. This project is working for achieving the goal of `a dynamic and inclusive civil society working towards advancing young people especially girls` rights to participation, protection and sexual reproductive health in Bangladesh` by contributing its three outcomes; Outcome 1: Increased agency of young people, particularly girls and young women to act as change agents on sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) including prevention of SGBV; Outcome 2: Civil society, including child and youth led networks, have strengthened capacity and collaboration holding the state accountable on commitments made on SRHR and SGBV at national and district level; Outcome 3: Increased responsiveness and positive social norms among government duty bearers and community gatekeepers to implement policies and programs on young people`s rights to SRH and protection from SGBV at national, district and sub-district level. The project will use some strategies to achieve these changes; Strategy 1: Strengthening capacities, Strategy 2: Partnership and collaboration, Strategy 3: Evidence generation and sharing, Strategy 4: Social norms change.
- Y- Moves is funded by Plan International, implemented by ASK through involving two youth lead organization named YES BD and YFC Bangladesh.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi
- Reportable: Y- Moves Project focal, ASK
- Job Location: ASK office-Dhaka with extensive travel at different project districts, Upazila & Union level.
- Reference: Minimum 2 references
- Provide programmatic and technical inputs to Y- Moves project team and the youth organizations to develop project strategies, policies and implementation plan.
- Prepare annual plan for fund, human resources, logistics support etc.
- Responsible to develop organizational capacity of two-youth organizations (YES BD and YFC) which includes office setup, legal registration, develop different organization policies, management etc.
- Support the two-youth organizations (YES BD and YFC) to develop team spirit and cooperative attitudes among project personal and different stakeholders.
- Perform regular field visit, and make necessary adjustment as required.
- Support Capacity Building Officer and M&E Expert in preparing all progress reports, periodic reports, donor report etc.
- Maintain functional relationship with NTCF, Save the Children, other Child rights and SRHR related networks, national and international organizations, multi-sectoral departments and other counterpart.
- Maintain close working relationship with other partners of Y- Moves project, Plan International, ASK core staff.
- Working closely with focal of Y- Moves project both ASK and Plan International, keep them updated regarding project implementation related issues.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Focal person of ASK.
- Masters in Development Studies, Women and Gender Studies or any others discipline of Social Science with good academic records.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 50 years
- At least 5 years experiences in the following area(s): Partnership management, Project operations, organization development, working with youth leaders, networking, working on gender, SRHR and rights issues etc.
- Essential: Proven Leadership skill and demonstrated collaboration & team building skills. Team leading abilities and facilitate and empowering self-directed autonomous team.
- The applicants should have experience in the area of NGO sectors.
- Experience to work on youth organization and organization development.
- An understanding of partnership management.
- Applicant should have good computer knowledge especially in Microsoft Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and the capacity to produce quality reports independently.
- Willingness to frequent travel across the project areas.
- Gross salary BDT 70,000/- and yearly two-time bonus as per ASK policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 70000 per month
Job date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 07:35:01 GMT