রাজশাহীর চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- ASHRAI is looking for application to implement a sub project Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation (PKSF) funded Sustainable Enterprise Project (SEP) from Bangladeshi candidates for the following post:
- Duration: 2.5 Year
- Under the overall guidance of the Chief Executive Officer, the Project Manager will work under the direct supervision of the Project focal person of the project. The incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- The PM will lead the SEP team and fully responsible for executing the project activities of the project on time according to the plan
- She/he will maintain a close liaison with all the stakeholders of the project.
- She/he will look after the regular expenditure and check if the budget is on track or not.
- Knowledge on microfinance is desirable
- Coordinate SEP project activities under the guidance of the PKSF concerned
- Provide comprehensive support including technical services, administration within the project team and reimbursement report
- Capacity building of lead farmers on globally accepted sustainable aquaculture framework for professional farm management, good aquaculture practices, food safety and hygiene, better social and environmental practices at community level .
- She/he will be responsible to achieve the environmental target and MEs Environmental overall improvement.
- Follow up the technical training sessions facilitated by Lead Farmers, service provider/consultant/ project staff and also evaluate the quality of training considering the support provided and objectives of the training.
- Draft and finalize work plans.
- As part of the Support Team , draft Terms of References (TORs) and identify consultant(s) if any
- Provide technical assistance, support and service on request or proactively to the line management and organization when required
- Prepare lesson learned from local development activities.
- Prepare Monthly reports progress report financial report and any other report on demand, similarly the report on workshops and field visits, minutes of meetings, and others.
- Performing other relevant duties as required.
- Minimum B.Sc. (Hon’s) in Fisheries/ Agriculture/ Environment science/ Economics / Business administration/ Social science/Development studies
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 05 year of working experience.
- Proven knowledge of implementing fisheries related Technical support. Field level experience on different activities such as workshop, seminar and have a good command on mitigation different Technical and Managerial issue and communication skill with Govt. Officials and stakeholders. Good computer knowledge (Microsoft office, Typing (Both English and Bengali).
- Willingness to work in the rural areas
- Extensive field visit
- Monitoring microenterprises and clusters
Tk. 50000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Job date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 05:52:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!