এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Manager
Job description: Job Context
- Breaking the Silence is a non-profit, voluntary organization registered with the Department of Social Services (Registration No. 05037, Date: 17 September 2000) and NGOAB (Registration No. 1642, Date: 20 May 2001). The organization works to establish child rights, prevent child abuse and child sexual abuse, prevent child marriage, accelerate child-friendly good governance, improve the quality of education at the primary and pre-primary level, prevent violence against women, empowering children and women. The organization is going to implement a project named `Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cox`s Bazar District` at Cox`s Bazar Sadar and Ukhiya Upazilla under Cox`s Bazar district. The project will be implemented by the support of `Save the Children in Bangladesh` and financed by `Foreign Affairs Ministry of Japan`. BTS is going to recruit a `Project Manager` for the mentioned project and the position`s desk office at Cox`s Bazar.
- Project Name : `Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cox`s Bazar District
- Tenure of Services Contract: 3 (Three) months probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, based on the performance of the staff and recommendation from the supervisor, the post may be continued till the project`s lifetime.
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar Sadar and Ukhiya Upazilla of Cox`s Bazar District
- Project Planning and Implementation: The project manager position is the overall responsible to prepare detailed planning and budgeting of project activities and implement as per plan and ensure the quality of the project activities by providing technical and supervisory support. Particularly the responsibilities are- a) Coordinate to conduct baseline and end-line study and Service mapping, b) Organize and facilitate capacity building training for the project staffs, c) Organize and facilitate capacity building events, dialogue, sharing meeting with the government authorities and relevant stakeholders, d) Support Upazilla and District DSS functioning the Child Welfare Board and CBCPC, e) Assist program staffs in planning, implementing and review of project activities, ensuring adherence to technical standards, learning, and good practices.
- Coordination & Communication: a) Communication and coordination with project team and management. b) Coordination, liaison & networking with government representatives especially with ‘Department of Social Service’, local elected bodies, law enforcement agencies, Child Welfare Board, Community Based Child Protection Committee-CBCPC, national and international NGOs and other service providers. c) Regular visit at project areas.
- Develop Training and Session guideline and materials: a) Play leadership role in developing training module and session guidelines in a working team, b) Develop materials for training and session.
- Finance and Administrative: a) Maintain compliance, rules and regulations (financial and administrative) of the development partner organization and BTS, b) Support to Finance and Admin section in financial and logistics management, c) Support to Finance and Admin section in financial visit/audit.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: a) Ensure MEAL system in place at project level in line with guideline and structure developed jointly with SCI, b) Support the project monitoring focal to develop tools including an M & E plan and ensure proper use of those for M&E. c) Coordination of baseline and final evaluation process, d) Ensure all components of the project is monitored and the results are evaluated in line with the indicators.
- Facilitate the local level advocacy process: a) Linkage with multi-stakeholders for referral mechanism, b) Regular visit the DSS, Upazilla, and District administration office and ensure communication with them, c) Facilitate joint action with other actors for strengthening the Child Protection System in the working community.
- Reporting & Documentation: a) Prepare monthly, quarterly, half annual, annual and project completion report of the project, b) Ensure quality of the process and learning documentation.
- Safeguarding Focal Point: The project manager will have to play the role as ‘Child Safeguarding Focal Point’ for the ‘Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cox’s Bazar District’.
- Others: Any other duties that may be assigned by the management of organization.
- Master’s Degree in Social Science or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 year(s)
- Working Experience: Must have at least 5 years of experience including 2 years of experience as Project Manager / Coordinator.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Working experience in Program in a National / International NGO.
- Training design and facilitation and Capacity Development of Community
- Work experience in Cox’s Bazar regarding child protection system and community development at host community/Rohingya community will give priority in selection process
- Able to work under pressure and willing to frequent travel to all Union and Pourashova of Cox’s Bazar Sadar and Ukhiya Upazilla of Cox’s Bazar district.
- Knowledge in community development, ability to work under timeline, strong partnership development skills, facilitating participatory training, conducting the workshop, brainstorming sessions, focus group discussions, simulation, seminars, meetings, strong interpersonal skills, team-building capacity, problem-solving skills.
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and Bangla.
- Must have computer skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SPSS.
- At least two (2) years of experience to drive Motorcycle and have valid motorcycle driving license.
- Gross: Taka 60,000/=
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 2 days weekend
- Office time, Annual Leave, Increment & other facilities will be applicable as per ‘Recruitment and Human Resource Management Policy’ of Breaking the Silence.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 04:09:41 GMT