ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sales Manager
Company: Novo Nordisk
Job description: Working at Novo Nordisk is never just a job. It’s the opportunity for a life-changing career. For over 90 years, Novo Nordisk has pioneered many therapeutic breakthroughs in Diabetes, Obesity, Haemophilia and Growth Hormone Disorders. As an employee at Novo Nordisk, you have the potential to make a difference to both people and society. By improving treatment, we will not only keep people healthy and productive, but also help their families and their communities.
If you find challenges inspiring, want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, and aspire to lead a dynamic team, you may be our new “Sales Manager” for the ‘Insulin Business’ at Novo Nordisk Bangladesh.
- Purpose of the Sales Manager role will be to meet sales objectives, manage and monitor projects, conduct sales coaching sessions and performance evaluation of First Line Managers (RSMs).
- Ensure zonal sales budgets are achieved, and cost budgets are below agreed norms, agreed market shares are retained or obtained in the Zone and also ensuring people are retained and developed.
- Successful implementation of long term and short-term marketing strategies in the field to ensure that Novo Nordisk Pharma Private Ltd remains the front-runner in its chosen area of operation in the region.
- Ensure proper functioning of Market and better co-ordination between FLMs and head office.
- Act in line with Business Ethics and Compliance, company procedures and Novo Nordisk Way.
You have minimum 10 years of pharma experience in reputed organizations with at least 2 years’ experience as a second line manager. Ideally looking for a degree in Master of Science/ Master of Business Administration.
You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and should be very strong at stakeholder management. A strong track record in thorough planning, execution and follow-up is required, with a creative and innovative attitude that will enable you to drive initiatives with operational excellence in mind.
Job Location: Dhaka
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk we recognise that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and the communities we operate in. We promise an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Please send your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Deadline: October 20, 2021
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and drive to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
Job date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 00:48:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!