চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Supervisor, Cattle Farm (Retired MILITARY Person)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: Fotehabad,Chittagong.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in caring for cows, and performs lay-veterinary duties on dairy farm: Assigns workers to tasks, such as feeding cows, cleaning cattle, barns, and equipment, and assisting with health care.
- Inspects sheds for cleanliness and maintenance and informs workers of actions required to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Studies feed and growth records to determine feed formula required to produce maximum yield and notifies workers of diet changes.
- Studies genetic and health records to develop schedules for activities such as vaccination and sale of cows.
- Examines cows for evidence of illness and injuries, treats illness and injuries and engages veterinarian for serious illness.
- Ensures safety and security of the farm with the help of security personnel.
- Pursue on time delivery of materials required for the farm and maintains record of the same diligently.
- Any other duties as assigned by the authority.
- Diploma in Veterinary Science/ HSC with required experience in cattle farming. Experienced retired person from Military farm will be preferred.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Experience: 4 years for Diploma in Veterinary Science or 7 years for HSC
- Age: 25-30 years (Relaxed for retired Military Personnel).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Fri, 02 Apr 2021 04:02:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!