এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement)
Company: Danish Refugee Council
Job description: The Danish Refugee Council (DRC), one of the world’s leading NGOs, with a focus on responding to displacement, have been registered in Bangladesh since 2013. In 2017, in response to the Rohingya influx, DRC launched an integrated program of support to the government in site management, shelter/NFI and protection. In 2018, DRC started implementing aid projects in support of the host communities most affected by the influx of refugees. As a key part of this, DRC opened a main office in Cox’s Bazar, and a support/liaison office in Dhaka.
The Supply Chain Assistant (Procurement) is responsible for procurement of program goods, services and works and supporting improvements in procurement functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Procure all materials and equipment ordered by the projects in a cost-effective and transparent manner in line with DRC and donor specific policies, in collaboration with the SCTL.
- Assist in liaising with suppliers to create realistic delivery schedules and compare actual deliveries in order to evaluate supplier performance and responsiveness.
- Prepare the RFQ comprehensive bid review reports for procurement committee review.
- Assist with the preparation of contracts and amendments of contracts when needed.
- Assist in the joint verification of procured goods, services and works and to ascertain the items conformity to Technical Specifications and Quantities.
- Constantly search the market for new suppliers that may provide better service or value for money for DRC.
- Assist in the maintenance of the suppliers list using the Supplier Profile and Registration Form.
- Assist in the strategic sourcing for frequently purchased items to ensure purchasing agreements with the suppliers and service providers are in place
- Ensure procurement files are accurate and records are in compliance to DRC and donor procurement policies, electronic filing system is properly followed, all soft copies and hard copies of procurement files are accessible and manageable by auditors.
- Prepare and submit payments of suppliers to finance on a timely manner
- Assist in vetting of the suppliers
- Ensure the non-winning suppliers receive notification from DRC about the status of their bids
- Conduct duties in accordance with DRC Code of Conduct.
Key Performance Indicators:
- % PRs processed on time (as peer standard processing times issued by CO)
- DRC Dynamics is used in an efficient manner
- For each procurement conducted, all electronic filing of the procurement files are correct and clean
- Contract closure checklist is used to close all procurement files
- Participation in monthly Lessons Learnt Exercise
- All Minimum Operating Procedures from Supply Chain Operation handbooks and policies are followed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 1 year work experience in procurement preferably with INGO
- Understanding of the local market
- Good skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Basic knowledge of procurement principles
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values
- Commitment to and understanding of DRC’s aims, values and principles
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics and/or Procurement would be an advantage
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
- English (Fluent)
- Bengali (Fluent)
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values
- Type of contract: National
- Employment Band: I
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duty station: Cox’s Bazar
- Closing Date for Application: 21st April 2021
What we offer
- Excellent Working Environment and opportunity to Growth
- Various learning and development platforms
- Two bonus per year
- Relocation allowance
- Mobile Allowance
- Leave Encashment
- Group life Insurance including Family
- Dental and Optical benefits
APPLICATION PROCESS * Applications must be submitted through the mentioned link on the page by clicking on Apply Button.
- All applicants must send a cover letter along with an updated CV (we encourage CV no longer than four pages) in English.
- Mentioning three referees’ details of your present supervisor and HR along with past employment’s supervisor with CV.
Note: Applications sent by email will not be considered. In addition, DRC doesn’t charge any fee for any of its recruitment process & believes in equal opportunity in employment regardless.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the Danish Refugee Council, please consult our website: www.drc.ngo.
It has been brought to the attention of the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) that there have been instances of fraudulent job offers, purporting to be from DRC in Bangladesh. These offers reportedly concern fraudulent employment opportunities to applicants asking for money. DRC would like to stipulate that the organization never charges or accepts any money from job seekers during the recruitment process. DRC recommends that you do not respond to unsolicited offers of employment.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 05:44:35 GMT