এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Teacher (Drop-in-Centre)
Job description: Job Context
- The position in under the project title ‘Improving access to education and protection services for children of women textile workers in Dhaka, Bangladesh’
- Motivating and inspiring Street and Working Children to enroll and attend drop-in centre.
- Teaching children age 6-16 years old children (Non-Formal Education)
- Providing informal education, organizing peer group meeting and awareness meeting, writing reports
- Recording and reporting the day-to-day status of the children and the drop-in center.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Supervision * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Past experience in working with children in any school or NGOs.
- Commitment to work at the grassroots level
- Commitment to gender equality and the values of the organization
- Confident co-operative attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Awareness of deadlines and timescales
- Working time: 9:00 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good communications and listening skills.
- Work experience in grassroots level.
- Knowledge of MS-Office with excellent typing skill
Tk. 14000 – 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Yearly festival allowance equal to one month salary. Other benefits as per organizational policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 14000 – 15000 per month
Location: Adabor, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 07:19:51 GMT