এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Team Manager – Inclusion Mainstreaming
Job description: Job Context
- HI has been working in Bangladesh since 1997, with a focus on creating sustainable changes in terms of ensuring the rights and inclusion of people with disabilities in society. HI is an independent and impartial aid organization working in situations of poverty, exclusion, conflict, and disaster throughout Bangladesh. With projects in different districts of the country, HI works not only with people with disabilities and other vulnerable populations, but also with their families, their communities, and local humanitarian actors in order to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions, promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights, and provide sustainability in its action. As one of the key organizations in the disability sector, HI has a wide range of projects which assist to promote the inclusion of persons with disabilities and their issues in emergency and development contexts, build capacities of local stakeholders, and reduce the impact of natural and human-made disasters. Particularly in Cox`s Bazar district, HI is providing services in rehabilitation, MH/PSS, SRH, protection and inclusive education with an inclusion mainstreaming approach to refugees and host population affected by the forcibly displaced undocumented Myanmar nationals. HI`s multi-sectoral mobile units (MU) and static approach are currently working in 15 camps located in both Teknaf and Ukhiya Upazilas and surrounding host areas providing comprehensive services in physical rehabilitation, primary health care, protection, and MH/PSS.
- HI is currently implementing development and humanitarian response project in Kurigram, Sitakindu, and Cox`s Bazar district through 4 project offices (Kurigram, Sitakundu, Ukhiya, and Teknaf) and 2 coordination offices( Dhaka and Cox Bazar).
- Operational Thematic: Livelihood, Health and Rehabilitation, Protection, Inclusion, Education and Atlas Logistic
- Number of staffs: Around 282 National staffs and 10 international staffs
- HI is currently looking for a Team Manager – Inclusion Mainstreaming of its “Enhancing inclusive Access to Equitable learning and Education to Girls and Boys with Disabilities of Rohingya Refugee and Host Community” Project funded by UNICEF.
- The team manager is managing one Handicap International (HI) multidisciplinary team. S/he is responsible to ensure all HI team activities for supporting selected partner organizations on Inclusion mainstreaming activities.
- Job Location: Ukhiya under Cox`s Bazar district
- Line Manager: Project Manager – Inclusive Education
- Type of Contract: Fixed-term
- Duration of the Contract: From as early as possible to 28 February 2022 with the possibility of an extension
- Objective-1: Leadership coordinating activities regarding inclusion mainstreaming training and accessibility audit.
- Lead the preparation of the training module on Disability Inclusion, Inclusive Communication, Rights of Person with Disabilities and Inclusive data collection process, etc. for the partner organization.
- Coordinate the logistics of inclusion training for partner organization with Inclusion officer, support service team.
- Lead the coordination with partners regarding Inclusion training and accessibility assessment.
- Lead coordination with Camp relevant authorities for training and accessibility audit.
- Submit work plan and reports about inclusion and disability training.
- Objective-2: Ensure qualitative management of the team, including capacity building, positive and constructive Teamwork
- Organize the weekly and monthly planning and objectives of his/her team issuing timely weekly planning and action plan to the team and his/her line manager
- Capacity building and training of team members on technical inclusion mainstreaming areas and regular on the job support
- Ensure the proper HR follow-up of his/her team (contract, leaves, training), in coordination with the mobile unit project manager and HR department
- Provide proper orientation and follow up on protection issues in direct link with the technical unit, how to engage with beneficiaries, especially with children, adolescent, and women, in line with HI and donor PSEA, child protection, and other relevant policies
- Objective-3: Support the monitoring and evaluation of activities, Reporting, and Archiving
- Ensure and overlook the data collection from the field and share with the technical unit (technical advisor, MEAL manager & data entry team daily
- Orient and follow up with the team members on how to properly fill-up, gather, and archive all tools/assessment/format provided and guided by the technical team to ensure qualitative services and timely data management.
- Engage in project monitoring and reporting by using reporting HI tools and review the progress with the support of the mobile unit project manager and technical unit
- Ensure that team member are aware of the internal and external referral pathway
- Develop tools in close collaboration with the technical unit, orient and monitor their application by the team members.
- Collect and document case study, lessons learned as per project needs and requested by the line manager, with the support of the technical unit
- Objective-4: Participate in the internal and external coordination and external representation
- Is responsible for the internal coordination of the activities, in liaison with the other team manager and PM to make sure that there are no gaps/overlapping in HI response
- Is responsible for the external coordination of the activities at the field level (camps and zone level) in liaison with the PM. He/she reports any gaps/overlapping to his/her line manager
- Establish networking with relevant stakeholders, and liaise with relevant stakeholders (Community leaders, CCCM, Health, Protection, etc.) to ensure that HI mandate, strategy, and referral pathways are understood and disseminated
- He/she Is the security focal point of his/her team and timely report security-related information to his/her line manager
- Work at office
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Rehabilitation, Disability Inclusion/Study, Masters degree in Education, Sociology/Social Welfare/Social Work/Social Sciences or other most relevant disciplines
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at least 30 years
- At least 1 year of team management experiences in past
- At least 3-4 years experience working in any reputed national or an international humanitarian NGO in = a Senior Officer position.
- Excellent facilitation skills (facilitation of training, awareness session, communication with the community)
- Strong teamwork approach
- Ability to lead and guide team
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written Bangla and English
- Availability to travel to remote areas and spend time at field level
- Ability to work under pressure and in a multicultural team environment
- Ability to communicate and coordinate smoothly with external actors and represent the humanitarian mandate of an NGO
- Computer knowledge (MS office package- both in English and Bangla)
- Have the capacity to maintain close relationships with partners, stakeholders, and clients
- Proven analytical and planning skills
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 70664 – 74581 (Monthly)
- Hardship Allowance will be added in addition to working in Cox`s Bazar District.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 07:07:09 GMT