খুলনার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Accounts Officer
Job description: Job Context
Accounts keeping, store record of HoB, assets maintain, prepare all assets and financial reports prepare and face internal & external audit
- To prepare cash and check requisitions as per requirement.
- Every day prepare bill/voucher, check, receive approval, bill payment and posting.
- To ensure electric bill for all staff, electric bill and others governmental bills paid on time.
- To prepare budget and control the approval budget.
- To face internal and external audit.
- To make all kinds of store and financial reports.
- Withdrawal money from Bank and deposit local income to Bank.
- To provide salary, PF and gratuity to the staff.
- As per Government rule, TAX will be deposited through Challan to Bank.
- To ensure revenue stamp in bill.
- To prepare additional budget (excess expenditure/under expenditure) and have the
- To verify purchase requisition.
- To provide advance and inform to Authority if advance is not settle on time.
- To receive all interest of FDR and renew FDR.
- To reserve all kinds of assets bill/vouchers and warranty documents in different files.
- To preserve all documents of bill/vouchers on proper way.
- To maintain money receipt and control the local income.
- To make cash balance sheet.
- To ensure all kinds of materials storing and supply on need.
- Update all laser of store.
- To ensure the quality of all materials before receiving the materials.
- To inform the Authority before the end of expenditure date.
- After confirmation of physical verification, prepare yearly and half yearly report and
- depreciation charge.
- To prepare staff’s leave balance, update leave register and prepare report of staff leave.
- To prepare monthly requisition of materials.
- To prepare monthly report of food.
- To maintain organizational policy.
- Perform any other assignments as given on behalf of Organization and respected authority.
- Work at office
- M.com Pass
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The candidate should have minimum 3 years experience in related position.
- Age and educational qualification will be relaxed for experience candidates.
- The candidate should be honest, hard-worker and non-smoker.
Tk. 18000 – 22000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The eligibility to become a permanent staff of CSS is subject to his/her satisfactory performance during probation period (Six months from the joining date). After being permanent other benefits will be offered as per the organizational policy like: provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, yearly increment, staff insurance, medical aid etc.
Expected salary: 18000 – 22000 per month
Job date: Tue, 22 Sep 2020 02:33:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!