ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Assistant Officer – ICT Support
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position is mainly responsible for providing IT support services to all the users in different departments, sectors and programs of SCI Bangladesh Country Office. H/she will assist in maintaining local area network (LAN), provide PABX/IPPBX related support, configuration in user’s computers/ laptops/mobile devices and troubleshooting of ICT systems. The incumbent will provide Audio Visual support for the meetings, seminars and other events and organise ICT Filing Systems both in manually and electronically.
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably 2 years experience in IT support, troubleshooting and maintaining ICT Pool
- Proven knowledge in hardware, software and LAN.
- Ability to maintain ICT Pool & provide logistics support
- Capable to solve any software and hardware problem
- Maintaining a good and professional behave
- Hard working capability
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Preferably Bachelor Degree, in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant discipline.
Contract Type: Contractual for 1 year
Job Location: Dhaka
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
For detailed job description and to apply online, please visit:
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 06:06:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!