এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Finance Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Contract Duration: 7 months (Temporary Contract)
- Contract Type: Full time
- Contract Starts: 1st August 2021
- Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Maintain books of accounts in compliance with statutory requirements and CBM International Office requirements electronically.
- Record day to day data in accounting software and take backup of data on regular basis. Hard and soft copies on monthly basis.
- Ensuring bank related transactions are carried on time.
- Maintain cash and prepare cash balance report.
- Consolidated petty cash entries and account them on daily basis.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statement on monthly basis.
- Verify travel statements/claim and account for the same in books of accounts.
- Prepare consolidated travel claim/reimbursements as required by CBM International Office and report the same on timely basis.
- Ensure proper filing of all documentary evidences.
- Overall responsibility on salary related matters (salary disbursement, computation of necessary deductions).
- Process and review ROF send by Partners and enter them in NAV to ensure timely fund transfer from IO.
- Review PPR as assigned by Finance Manager.
- Ensuring statutory/other deductions before salary payments, timely deposit of statutory payments to respective authorities, preparing statements/filing returns for statutory compliance before due dates
- Ensures that all statutory payments related calculations reports to CBM International Office returns filed to statutory authorities are verified by Finance Manager before submitting to respective authorities.
- Cooperating with the Auditors during audit.
- Ensure that all project related reimbursements/claims are accounted properly, supporting documents available, provide reports as required by CBM International Office.
- Process supplier invoices and ensure payments.
- Report to Finance Manager on all important matters.
- Act as cashier.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents.
- Verification of bank card claims, sending receipts to Head Office.
- Any other assistance with respect to finances as required by the Finance Manager and the Country Director.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Commerce. In addition, advanced course in accounting principles or advanced course in financial management or certification in accountancy packages is preferred.
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 2-3 experience in any INGO/NGO as a Finance Officer.
- Ability to priorities work and meet deadlines.
- Thoroughness and business acumen.
- Attention to effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to perform all tasks in a confidential manner.
- Willingness to commit and adhere to CBM’s values and Child Safeguarding Policy.
Tk. 85000 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 04 May 2021 05:28:20 GMT