ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Garden Manager (Krishibid)
Job description: Job Context
We are searching for a competent and reliable Manager. You will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, conducting regular pruning and advising management of cost-effective methods.
- Execute all maintenance of the gardens and greenhouse/propagation and community garden facilities.
- Make regular inspections to insure that all gardens are being properly maintained, including community garden.
- Work with Executive Director and Board of Directors to develop a garden master plan.
- Manage large twice a year plant sales with plants from propagation center.Maintain the inventory, signage (includes making new signage when needed). Set up and break down of sale. Work the day of the sale.?Work with the Capital Improvements committee in developing and executing long range plans for the garden. The proposals are reported to the Executive Director and Board of Directors for approval
- Supervise interns and maintenance crew assistance. Oversee work performedin the garden. Evaluate performance and recommend salaries and contract rates to the Executive Director.
- Develop and teach gardening programs for the general public.
- Consult with the office personnel on garden issues for rental purposes.
- Work with the office personnel concerning memorial gift bricks and benches program.Write interpretive signage and brochures for the garden.
- Act as a liaison in the community for GHF functions and programs.
- Maintain as-built drawings and operating records for all garden facilities. Update any changes to these. (This is predominately in the area of irrigation maps.)
- Maintain contact with City of Walnut Creek Public Works personnel in regards to GHF property and volunteers.
- Prepare annual operating budget for gardens for review by the Executive Director
- Prepare monthly progress reports for Board meetings.
- Purchase all materials for greenhouse, garden maintenance, and plantings in the garden.Provide information to general public about garden and horticultural questions/problems.
- Develop and present programs with the Youth Education manager for future funding, such as children’s edible gardening program.
- Prepare and periodically update protocol manuals for irrigation, propagation, and signage.
- Develop annual and monthly maintenance plans for the gardens.
- Maintain and update plant data base and identification signs throughout the property
- Diploma in Engineering in Agriculture
- Of course you have to know how to ride motorcycle
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
agro based farm, Agro based items Marketing, Horticulture * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM)
- Age 20 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 07:46:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!