ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: General Manager, Overseas Recruitment
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Develop and redefine the recruitment process to fulfill all vacancies on demand
- Analyze and monitor the recruitment progress for all service lines and report on recruitment activities with recommendation for improvement.
- Conduct CV screening submitted to the Firm, and forward those potential to the appropriate Service Line Recruitment Champion
- Ensure the selection of right candidates with right attitude, quality, and suites to the mission, vision, and culture of the Firm by conducting the first level interview (HR Proficiency) and any other required assessments, and recommend those who should have Level 2 (Technical) interviews.
- Ensures the effective operation and development of the recruitment activities, contributes to the overall effectiveness of Human Resources Management and services
- Establishes general hiring standards for all classes of employment, including: standardization of screening, interviewing, recruitment criteria etc
- Prepare the annual recruitment budget and management control of expenditures from the budget including advertising, printing, agency fees and trade test center fees, etc
- Maintain positive rapport/relationship with the agents/clients on recruitment and ensure their prompt action/response every time.
- Maintain positive rapport/relationship with the embassy
- Handling all the medical documents for selected candidates
- Assists all the final candidates from visa processing to take off the flight.
- Propose recommendations on how to development of the Firm’s recruitment software to provide accurate, up-to-date and compelling information to prospective applicants.
- Develop and maintain a data bank of in-house talent management system and thus provide potential candidates to the suitable vacancies
- Build up compensation and benefits intelligence database, and conduct surveys to study the market rate within our industry, and propose a recommendation on how to improve the salary scale in line with the market.
- Ensure the office associates who are responsible on a timely basis to conduct candidates’ interview that may be of interest to the company.
- Conduct and keep a record of the manpower planning for overseas recruitment.
- Ensure all people involved in the office have been appropriately trained in conducting interview in line with the Firm’s methodology.
- be fully conversant with the firm’s recruitment procedures and act as source of advice in the office.
- Manage the closure process – ensure successful candidates are advised on timely basis; contracts and other formalities are properly completed; the candidates is successfully brought into the office.
- Review the periodic results of the recruitment and induction survey and take appropriate action to remedy faults and mistake
- Arrange for temporary staff to meet the office’s requirements.
- Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Skills Required: MSOffice applications, Recruitment & Selection
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Well Organized
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skill
- Strong negotiation skill
- Expert market knowledge
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
Job date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 04:46:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!