চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager – Accounts & Finance
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure and Monitoring the adequacy and effectiveness of internal accounting procedures and operating system and controls.
- Preparing the Financial by maintaining accepted accounting principles, practices, standards, law and regulation of Income Tax Ordinance,1984 & VAT Act. 2012.
- Preparation of monthly Management Information system (MIS) for Management.
- Maintain & record funded and non-funded liabilities like L/C related transaction.
- Responsible to look after the banking, export and import related documents.
- Prepare necessary financial data/information and report to higher authority on daily basis.
- Preparation of monthly sales, outstanding, collection reports.
- Preparing the analytical financial reports as per Management requirement.
- Preparation yearly budget in confined form of the group.
- Checking all kinds of Journal, bank & cash vouchers.
- Verifying the Bank Reconciliation statement with Bank Book and Bank Statement.
- Ensure close monitoring corrective actions on budget, revenue, expenses, payroll and provident fund (PF), invoices and other accounting transaction controls.
- Able to work in the payroll Management & Provident Fund (PF) Management of the Company.
- Overseeing the Fixed Assets Management.
- Any other task assign by the management.
- MBA/MBS in Accounting, Finance and Banking from any reputed university with CA CC. CA Certificate level, partly qualified candidate will be given preferred.
- Skills Required: Accounts and Finance
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounting and Finance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Proficiency in the use of computer Office programs for: Office Management, Accounting Software, Tally Software.
- Should have knowledge in ERP Software Accounting Module.
- Knowledge of Quality management report, budgetary control, capital expenditure, WCM, internal control, cost reduction, capital expenditure policy and guidelines, budgeting.
- Sound Knowledge of Accounting Principles, Income Tax Ordinance 1984 & VAT Act. 2012.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Job date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 02:34:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!