ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Manager, Regional Sales (Dhaka Region)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Drive and deliver business targets from assigned areas.
- Maintain sustainable growth in the territories and area/regional business.
- Drive & engage the entire team including SE, TO, TM, retails, and other partners to generate revenue for assigned geographies.
- Strongly engaged in creating continuous business scope and opportunity to build a business.
- Ensure 100% right resource deployment in territories as per channel planning.
- Create & maintain an adequate and buffer resource pool to minimize resource gap at any point in time to ensure smooth business operations.
- Ensure proper training for each and every single resource of assigned territories/areas/region.
- Build a highly engaged team of resources to drive business.
- Ensure strong engagement with local partners to drive business.
- Ensure engagement drive of channel resources as per channel plan to drive channel-wise monthly business targets.
- Ensure 100% compliant activity in business operations as per modality and guidelines.
- Execute trade marketing & BTL planning as per execution norms to ensure product awareness in territories/areas/region.
- Maintain strong follow-up & database for each execution to get the best outcome from company investment.
- Train, guide, and engage the field team for the proper execution of company investment.
- Engaged in gathering structured market feedback and share with the S&D team for strong business buildup.
- Be proactive in problem-solving for smooth business operations.
- Act faster to utilize all market opportunities even if it is tiny in nature
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from reputed business school, masters will be an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- 7-10 years experience in core sales, working in regional sales/as senior territory manager/area manager will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Annual leave encashment
- Earn Leave
- Yearly Trip etc.
Job date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 22:02:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!