Job title: Midwife
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Responsible and accountable to the clinic/camp Health coordinator for the duties and performance.
- Responsible to assist the Emergency management during normal vaginal delivery, cesarean section, ANC and PNC cases, Delivery and delivery related patient.
- Responsible for patient counseling especially in gynecological cases.
- Responsible forward duty schedule during various gynecological camps.
- Ensure the use of sterile linen, gauze, cotton, and instruments during delivery.
- Ensure proper infection prevention practices including housekeeping
- Prepare monthly report
- Any work assigned as per advice by the concerned authority.
- Prepare and present reports on cases, incidents, initiatives, etc. during team meetings and department meetings in order to share the experience(s) and learning with team members.
- Attend all training/clinical sessions
- Actively take part in mentoring activities organized by Friendship
- Develop and demonstrate an interest in a particular specialty
- Seek opportunities to be exposed to research activities of the unit in order to continually develop clinically and acquire new skills.
- Duty on a roster basis
- Diploma / B.Sc in Nursing and midwifery from any recognized medical institution
- At least 1 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 02:57:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!