এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Monitoring and Documentation Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Breaking the Silence is a non-profit, voluntary organization registered with the Department of Social Services (Registration No. 05037, Date: 17 September 2000) and NGOAB (Registration No. 1642, Date: 20 May 2001). The organization works to establish child rights, prevent child abuse and child sexual abuse, prevent child marriage, accelerate child-friendly good governance, improve the quality of education at the primary and pre-primary level, prevent violence against women, empowering children and women. The organization is going to implement a project named `Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cox`s Bazar District` at Cox`s Bazar Sadar and Ukhiya Upazilla under Cox`s Bazar district. The project will be implemented by the support of `Save the Children in Bangladesh` and financed by `Foreign Affair Ministry of Japan`. BTS is going to recruit a `Deputy Project Manager` for the mentioned project and the position`s desk office at Cox`s Bazar.
- Project Name : `Strengthening Child Protection Systems in Cox`s Bazar District
- Tenure of Services Contract: 3 (Three) months probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, based on performance of the staff and recommendation from the supervisor, the post may be continued till project`s lifetime.
- Job Location: Cox`s Bazar Sadar and Ukhiya Upazilla of Cox`s Bazar District.
- Prepare Monitoring and Evaluation Plan: The monitoring and documentation officer is the overall responsible to prepare detailed monitoring and evaluation plan for the project and align with Save the Children’s MEAL framework.
- Develop M&E Tools: a) Develop data collection tools and analysis plan for this project based on the log frame and indicators, b) Set indicator level target and prepare progress measurement template, c) Support to MEAL focal of Save the Children to develop quality benchmarks checklists.
- Field Visit for Program Monitoring: a) Carryout regular monitoring exercises through regular field visit in the project locations to monitor and evaluate project implementation (in accordance with Monitoring plan, and quality benchmarks), b) Provide regular feedback to the project team based on the monitoring findings.
- Program Planning and Implementation: a) Support to develop project Baseline and End line, research, evaluation, assessment and survey plan and execution the plan, b) Plan and lead learning exercise/ event at field level and share the learning/ knowledge widely, c) Develop and maintain Management Information System (MIS) for the Project (storage of data, reports, secondary research, process documentation, outcome stories), d) Ensure proper documentation, dissemination & application of learning in the project cycle management.
- Capacity building of the project team: a) Develop capacity building plan and tools, b) Facilitate capacity building training for the project staff and maintain regular coordination on MEAL issues
- Ensure regular MEAL data flow from the field and data quality: Develop a data collection flow within the project team to ensure regular MEAL data collection and data quality.
- Information Management and Reporting: a) Develop a documentation plan and ensure documentation of progress and learning of the project in an ongoing way, b) Develop and maintain project database on beneficiary coverage (total reach) and share with team on a regular basis (e.g. Monthly, quarterly, annually), c) Support in process documentation, outcome stories and human interest stories from the project to share in various stakeholders, d) Support to Project Manager in the reporting process of the project.
- Accountability: a) Provide regular support to the project management in the areas of accountability e.g. information sharing and feedback/complaint mechanism, b) Maintain a central database of the received feedback/complaints issued through different channels e.g. a complaints box, mobile and ensure timely responses, c) Prepare monthly feedback / complaint status report for the project and share with project management.
- Others: Any other duties that may be assigned by the management of organization.
- Master’s Degree in Social Science or other relevant discipline
- At least 4 year(s)
- Working Experience: Must have at least 4 years of experience including at least 1 years of experience in Monitoring and Documentation person.
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Working experience in Program in a National / International NGO.
- Develop and execution of MEAL Plan and experience in Capacity Development of Project staff on M&E issues.
- Work experience in Cox’s Bazar regarding child protection system and community development at host community / Rohingya community will give priority in selection process
- Able to work under pressure and willing to frequent travel to all Union of Ukhiya Upazilla of Cox’s Bazar district.
- Knowledge in community development, ability to work under timeline, strong partnership development skills, facilitating participatory training, strong interpersonal skills, team building capacity, problem solving skills.
- Good writing and speaking skill in English and Bangla.
- Must have computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and SPSS.
- At least two (2) year experience to drive Motorcycle and have valid motorcycle driving license.
- Gross : Taka 50,000/=
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 2 days weekend
- Office time, Annual Leave, Increment & other facilities will be applicable as per ‘Recruitment and Human Resource Management Policy’ of Breaking the Silence.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 50000 per month
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 08 Apr 2021 05:48:01 GMT