ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Officer – Engineer
Job description: Job Context
- Reportable to: Programme Manager – Urban WASH
- Contract tenure: Fixed Term, for around 02 years, with a possibility of extension
- Working hours: Full time (05 days in a week, minimum 37.5 hours per week)
- Play the key role in initiating, guiding, facilitating and supporting implementation of different projects and programmes to ensure quality output
- Develop relevant operational and technical guidelines and modules of WASH interventions.
- Identify and support implementation of demand based (Urban/Rural) WASH technologies,
- Prepare bill of quantity (BoQ), estimation etc. of WASH related interventions.
- Ensure Health & Safety (H&S) policies are adhered during construction and to support programmes/projects on this matter.
- Support programmes and projects planning, budgeting, developing and implementing in line with WaterAid’s mission, vision, values and principles.
- Monitor progress, process and quality of project interventions and take necessary corrective measures throughout the project cycle to support partners.
- Continuous review of progress on implementing WASH interventions through partners against plan, identify loopholes, provide appropriate feedback & support to ensure smooth and effective implementation of the projects.
- Drive, achieve and maintain agreed quality and standard during construction for sustainability.
- Coordinate with other teams of WaterAid Bangladesh to ensure providing necessary support to the partner organisations on their needs.
- Suggest context specific innovations of relevant infrastructures and pilot the interventions according to local demand.
- Facilitate in piloting interventions, action research etc. and share best practice/disseminate learning and contribute in knowledge management of the organization
- B.Sc. in Engineering (Civil /Water Resources) from any recognised University. Master or equivalent degree in Environmental Engineering/Water Resources Engineering/Civil Engineering will get preference.
- At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 02 (two) years demonstrated working experience in engineering field in development sector, preferably in Urban WASH.
- Understanding of technical, social, and institutional issues relating to water, sanitation and hygiene education in developing countries.
- Capable to design, drawing and estimate Water and Sanitation infrastructures independently.
- Experience in preparing project work plan and budget; and implementing projects through partner NGOs.
- Experience of working with municipalities/city corporations/WASAs will be considered as added advantages.
- Facilitation and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skill in English
- Working skill on CAD (AutoCAD 2D/3D or similar) is must.
- High level of pro-activeness and creativity, positive attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to plan and priorities tasks, competent to solve problem, promote integrity and aptitude to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ready to undertake extensive field visits as required.
Tk. 58790 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Higher salary may be offered to the deserving candidate based on skills, competencies and experiences. Other benefits include provident fund, gratuity, festival bonus, life insurance for self, hospitalisation insurance scheme for self, spouse and children, cell phone allowances etc.
Expected salary: 58790 per month
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 07:45:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!