এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Programme Officer, Networking and Liaison
Job description: Job Context
- Bangladesh Health Watch (BHW) was established in 2006 as a multi-stakeholder civil society body dedicated to improve the health system in Bangladesh through evidence based critical review of policies and programmes, and recommend appropriate actions for change, especially to have a positive impact on social exclusion and inequity. Recently, BHW has launched a 37 months project with the goal to strengthen the healthcare system so that is more responsive to people`s needs and demands. It is expected that the project will create `a more responsive health care system that delivers better quality, more transparent and equitable health care for all being informed by people`s participation and voice`.
- BHW is now recruiting for the following positions to set up a full- fledged Secretariat to implement the regular activities of BHW and implement project activities revolving around research, high level advocacy with policy makers and programme planners, development partners and civil society partners. It is an exciting innovative project, based at JPGSPH and offering excellent working environment. All positions carry excellent benefits.
- Job Location: Dhaka with frequent field visit
- Assist to form Regional Chapters (a civil society platform to hold government accountable for their major health sector commitments) at district level
- Provide technical support to Regional Chapters for evidence collection from selected government health institutions and facilitating their advocacy efforts as required
- Oversee activities of Regional Chapters
- Liaison with Host Organization, collect, check and review relevant financial documents and process for reimbursement
- Collect data and information from Regional Chapters
- Produce report and case studies
- Maintain regular communication with Regional Chapters, share the good practices to BHW management and initiate to mitigate any crisis
- Arrange and facilitate training/orientation for the members of Regional Chapters
- Maintain communication with local level government high officials e.g. Civil Surgeon, Upazila Health and Family Planning Officer and relevant others
- Assist in different research works at Regional Chapters
- Assist to arrange different advocacy events both at local and national level
- Maintain constant liaison with project target groups including government policy planners and senior officials and their offices and secure appointments and meetings with such officials
- Maintain liaison with local civil society body, journalists, NGO representatives, public representatives and other stakeholders’
- Maintain relevant documents of the Regional Chapters
- Any duties assigned by supervisor.
- Masters in Social Science/ Medical Graduate preferably MPH from any recognized university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 year(s) working experience in similar role.
- At least 5 years of work experience of networking with Government, Civil Society and Local Government is essential
- Familiar with the health sector of Bangladesh
- Experience to manage civil society platforms or community driven initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable to work under pressure
- Capacity to work across a range of stakeholders- senior and more junior in rank, technical and administrative, medical experts, academicians, researchers, media personalities, and so on
- Proficient in using different computer applications
- Willingness to visit District even Upazila level frequently
- Self-starter and able to priorities
- Person of high integrity and resilience
- Attractive salary package will be offered for truly deserving candidates as per organizational rule
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 07:39:44 GMT