এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Deputy Director (MKL & Grants Management)
Job description: Job Context
- Ain o Salish Kendra (ASK) was established in 1986 as a national legal aid and human rights organization. Initially its work was limited to providing free legal services to the disempowered particularly women, working children and workers in Dhaka city. But over the last thirty three years, ASK has evolved a more comprehensive approach to the promotion, protection and prevention in the area of legal and human rights. ASK`s strategies to promote human rights awareness and community activism; offer legal aid through mediation and litigation while survivors are given psycho-social counseling; investigations into human rights violations and their documentation are supplemented by research which together lead to media campaigns to defend human rights, and public interest litigation for law and policy reform.
- Job Location: Based in Dhaka ASK office with extensive field visit in the project area.
- Prepare quarterly, half-yearly, annual progress report, project monitoring reports, program progress report, annual report and issue-based reports of ASK.
- Review and develop different formats/tools relating to program monitoring.
- Arrange and assist the baseline survey, internal/external evaluation, appraisal and impact assessment study and provide feedback to finalize the reports.
- Prepare and supervise the survey/study, evaluation and assessment reports of ASK.
- Prepare project proposals; gather information on potential donor and funding opportunities for ASK.
- Finalize Operational Plan and Revolving Work Plan.
- Process, analyze and interpret the information gathered during the programme implementation to draw key lessons learning and change management.
- Create database on rights-based planning in ASK relating to Human Rights Issues.
- Introduce innovation and productivity improvement to all level of ASK.
- Develop and maintain overview of all grants, donor requirements, rules and regulations, systems and processes to support implementing teams to ensure full compliance.
- Create and deliver donor strategy, including conducting regular donor mapping exercises and supporting the Head of Programmes to identify new funding opportunities and secure funds.
- Manage official communications with donors such as delivery of reports, responding to requests for information, grant adjustments, proposal submissions, and operational advocacy approaches.
- Supervise the MKL team and coordinate, maintain and update the result-based monitoring system & Management Information System (MIS) of ASK.
- Assist the Finance unit to prepare the FD-6 for NGOAB for project approval.
- Other responsibilities allocated by ASK.
- Masters in Social Science/ Management.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Experience Requirements: At least 10 years of working experience in national or international NGO.
- Must have recent experience on Software-based Monitoring System, Result based Monitoring System, Theory of Change, M&E and MIS system.
- Significant relevant experience in NGO grant management, programme, fundraising and donor reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of donor rules, regulations and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability in thinking creatively and practically to improve the quality of projects.
- Ability to work under pressure with diverse team & environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and the capacity to produce quality reports independently.
- Knowledge in advanced MS Word, Excel & SPSS is a plus.
- Willingness to frequent travel across the project areas.
- Tk. 85500 (Monthly)
- Gross salary BDT 85,500/- and other benefits will be as per ASK policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 07:55:19 GMT