সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager – Consortium, Suchana
Company: Save the Children
Job description: Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position under Suchana programme. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
This position will support the Suchana consortium in providing strategic directions and guidance for developing detail implementation plan by consortium partners and facilitate implementation following yearly timeline. S/he will review capacity building plans and coordinate with GoB sectors (DAE, DOF, DLS, DGHS, DGFP, DSS, DWA etc) at subnational level to execute local level advocacy plan in consultation with GOB focal persons and consortium partners. S/he will be responsible to review progress on annual plan and budget analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis and provide guidance towards consortium partners. The Senior Manager will lead coordination of the consortium partners to ensure joint monitoring visits, joint collaborative activities with GoB sectors to generate evidence and share the results at subnational level. S/he will coordinate with GoB sectors to ensure increased budgetary allocations and GoB extension service delivery with optimal quality in line with the Suchana programme partnership principle and framework. S/he will be responsible to review the monthly and quarterly report from Suchana consortium partners and provide feedback.
Qualifications and experience
- At least 7 years’ experience of which 3 years in management position, within the area of consortium management, organizational capacity development and training, preferably in international organization.
- Hands-on experience in partnership management, especially within consortium approach
- Capacity building skills and experience in organizational development, budget management,
- Provide guidance to Consortium members to develop their detailed implementation plan,
- Establish networking relationships with the division and district level GoB and other stakeholders, reporting on program progress and provide feedback
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal & written) both in English and Bangla
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Sciences/Agriculture Extension/Business Studies/Development Studies or relevant discipline.
Contract Type: Contractual up to November 2022
Job Location: Sylhet
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 04:42:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!