ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Risk Manager, Credit Risk Management
Job description: Job Context
The primary responsibility of Senior Risk Manager’s role is to administer and plan for a designated credit portfolio containing Large Corporate Clients of The City Bank Ltd. S/He is accountable for delivering independent, impartial appraisal and recommendation of credit applications submitted by the Corporate Banking Division of CBL while ensuring all the credit activities in his/her portfolio are conducted within the purview of Bank’s credit policies and rules and regulations of the Central Bank of Bangladesh. The role is also responsible for review and up-gradation of existing internal credit policies, development of new credit policies, guidelines, and execution process for internal purpose.
- Credit Appraisal: Evaluate credit proposals (Credit Risk Analysis, Business/Industry/Market Analysis, Historical Financial Analysis, Projected Financial Analysis, Technical Analysis, Systematic Risk Analysis, Environmental Risk Analysis, etc.) from both micro and macro-economic point of view.
- Provide senior management with a clear view on key business and risk factors, using Credit Risk techniques and expert judgement with proper mitigation.
- Assessment of the legitimacy of the borrowing relationship under the purview of the City Bank’s credit policy and other regulatory directives
- Risk Mitigation: Structure the credit facilities and limits of a borrower(s) based on client’s requirement and assessment of risk associated with lending.
- Design the security, collateral, covenants, terms and conditions of the lending in order to protect the Bank from undesired outcomes.
- Negotiate at different stages with different stakeholders for feasible and best possible security packages against credit facility.
- Underwriting and Impact in Revenue Generation Preparation of Credit Memorandum with recommendation based on the credit appraisal outcome and submit it to the Credit Committee of CBL for further approval by delegated authority. ? Managing assigned portfolio by assisting in healthy credit growth through registering customized solution at different credit scenario to maintain consistently conservative yet commercially driven credit culture.
- Portfolio Review & Monitoring: Annual review of credit facilities of the existing corporate clients of the designated portfolio and appraise the client’s recent financial performance, industry outlook, account conduct, credit history with other banks and abidance with approved covenants, terms and conditions.
- Functional Requirements: Strong capability of rigorous financial analysis.
- In depth knowledge of Credit Risk Management Guideline of Bangladesh Bank, Bank Companies Act, Credit Policies ICRRS policies, Import – Export policy orders, relevant BB / Govt / In-house circulars, SFU guidelines and other lending related regulatory directives published by statutory authorities.
- 4 years of Graduation or Master’s degree from any reputed (preferably in business) university
- At least 6 year(s)
- Self-administered and self-motivated.
- Ability to deliver under stringent deadline maintaining uncompromised standard.
- Solution oriented.
- Negotiation capacity.
Job date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 07:19:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!