ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Software Architect
Job description: Software Architect
Dhaka, BD /
Engineering – Engineering (Bangladesh) /
Augmedix converts natural clinician-patient conversations into precise medical documentation and offers live support, including referrals, orders, and reminders, allowing clinicians to focus on what matters most, caring for patients. Augmedix services are trusted by over one dozen American health systems and hundreds of independent clinicians supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals and telemedicine. Augmedix has been documented to save clinicians 2-3 hours per day, increase productivity by as much as 20%, and improve clinician work-life balance over 40%.
We are honored to be recognized as a Red Herring Top 100 Company. We are creating a metrics-driven company culture that empowers employees to innovate, to learn about new technologies, to grow their careers, and to help each other to succeed. We want to challenge you with open-ended and complex problems and provide a mission-driven environment to help you achieve success and to improve patient health.
1. Ensure that new systems are built in a way that best ensures that functional requirements are met whilst also ensure that service qualities (performance, scalability, extensibility etc) for now and for the future are achievable
2. Continuously research, enhance, discuss and update software solution architecture
3. Ensure quality software architectural documentation and collaborate with technical manager/lead
4. Ensure quality code, technology research documentation and collaborate with technical manager/lead
5. Engage in initial study of new frameworks, APIs, libraries and ensure research and related tasks are created and estimated
6. Collaborate with CTO and technical manager/lead and engage in architectural discussions and decisions
7. Responsible for documenting and demonstrating solutions by preparing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts etc. collaborating with CTO, technical manager/lead and lead engineer(s)
8. Systems analysis; understanding and representing the various disparate views of information, documenting actual or probable structural issues; reverse-engineering architectures from existing structures
9. Work hard to stay involved during the development process to modify the architecture to make adjustments for various outside forces; communicate and articulate the architectural vision in terms that each person can comprehend
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience working with overseas clients/customers/stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience in a leading technical role
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or equivalent Strong communication with both technical and business teams in English
- Strong design experience and technical knowledge, analytical and ‘joined-up’ thinking, conflict resolution
- Use business process knowledge and technical knowledge and maintain strategic view of where the business are going and how technology will be used to attain that vision
- Lead engineers into understanding architectural designs, mentor engineers into becoming better technical resourcesShares knowledge and educate/influence peers on a regular basis
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 05:21:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!